Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
*begins a slow clap* Thank you zombie this is amazing work and once I finish with my current W.I.P (the dragonbone skull) I plan on making a full set of armor and that is only possible because of the extraordinary amount of work you put into these. So again thank you.

Honestly, I never said I was done with Skyrim. That update was just that. The list on the first page was only to make it easier to find the files. There are still so many weapons yet to be done by me, and a ton of armor. Yes, even the female armor needs to be done. Being a male it was easier to do the males first. But fear not, I will be doing the female armor. And there are three DLC packs for Skyrim. Two with real weapons and armor. Dawnguard and Dragonborn. After all of that is in pep form, I have a few concept Skyrim pieces that I will release.

So, in short, I am nowhere near done for Skyrim. This is like sands in the mountains of Skyrim. I have a lot left to do. :)

Will Keening be on your list of things to do?

I know you did the ingots and the soul gems, do you plan to do any of the other cool little knick-knacky things too? Like the amulets or the other cool-looking items (not necessarily armour or weapons)?

Will Keening be on your list of things to do?

I know you did the ingots and the soul gems, do you plan to do any of the other cool little knick-knacky things too? Like the amulets or the other cool-looking items (not necessarily armour or weapons)?

With Keening being a weapon, I will try to be doing Keening. It has some interesting parts that intersect so the pepakura file will be interesting when I get to it. I might do other things from Skyrim that aren't weapons and armor. A lot of it has to do with whether it can translate to pepakura easily. For some files, it is super easy, but with amulets it is harder because all of the details are only the texture file, so things get lost in translation. If something comes up that would be easy to translate to pep, know that I'll try.

Hey zombie, I did a pep of your Ebony dagger. Works great! I'm looking forward to coating and detailing this sucker. Many, many thanks.
20ruy3d.jpg

Zombiegrimm,

How are you today? Well, I am at it and working on the Daedric Helm. I have also began on a full set of Dragonscale Armor to match the Helm that I posted on previous pics. I took my Helms to Las Vegas and was very surprised at how much attention they received. There are so many Skyrim fans out there and some of them would put the helms on and do a "Fus Ro Dah," shout. I should have charged like 5.00 bucks for each picture that was taken with the helms, LOL! Anyways, Zombie, you are the man, and your work is truly awesome. Thanks again, and I will post up the finished Dragonscale pieces.

I am looking for a sliced file of the steel sword

I don't have any sliced files for anything Skyrim. Sorry bud.

Working on getting a few pieces together for some more files. I even might release a few hidden treasures from Skyrim, things that aren't actually in the game, but fit inside it. For example, I have a Mask of Molag Bal. Can't be worn, but looks great for a display piece. Not yet unfolded. Still, it is a might release.

I don't have any sliced files for anything Skyrim. Sorry bud.

Working on getting a few pieces together for some more files. I even might release a few hidden treasures from Skyrim, things that aren't actually in the game, but fit inside it. For example, I have a Mask of Molag Bal. Can't be worn, but looks great for a display piece. Not yet unfolded. Still, it is a might release.

DUDE! release anything you want! all the cool little goodies will do for us fans. Keep up the awesome work!

Quick update. I'm working on a few files to be released. Right now, I'm working on three sets on armor. Two will be released and I'm not sure where to post the third. I'm working on the Snow Elf armor for both males and females. Should have everything unfolded in a couple of days. I'm also working on a Halo MKVII concept armor that was originally made as armor for Skyrim. Basically it is Halo 4 armor with a Skyrim theme.

Quick update. I'm working on a few files to be released. Right now, I'm working on three sets on armor. Two will be released and I'm not sure where to post the third. I'm working on the Snow Elf armor for both males and females. Should have everything unfolded in a couple of days. I'm also working on a Halo MKVII concept armor that was originally made as armor for Skyrim. Basically it is Halo 4 armor with a Skyrim theme.
Good to hear that your still unfolding! Fus Roh dah!

Hey Zombie,

I was wondering, Is there a way to unfold a Dragon? There is a picture of a red dragon while the game is loading that looks very awesome. I would like to sculpt a model about 5 or 6 feet tall. I would pay for the unfold if you are interested. Thanks Zombie!!!

Hey Zombie,

I was wondering, Is there a way to unfold a Dragon? There is a picture of a red dragon while the game is loading that looks very awesome. I would like to sculpt a model about 5 or 6 feet tall. I would pay for the unfold if you are interested. Thanks Zombie!!!

I just gave the Bronze Dragon a quick look, and unfolded at six ft, it is 20,000 pieces. It is not gonna be possible for me to unfold something like that. I can't even imagine how many pages that would be.

I just gave the Bronze Dragon a quick look, and unfolded at six ft, it is 20,000 pieces. It is not gonna be possible for me to unfold something like that. I can't even imagine how many pages that would be.

WOW!!!

What about a smaller version? If possible? Whatever you think might work. Oh, I have also finished the Iron Helm. I have to say, it is pretty cool. I will post the finished pics soon. Thanks Zombiegrimm.

Awesome stuff. Any chance someone out there has collected these into a .rar file for faster downloading?

Awesome stuff. Any chance someone out there has collected these into a .rar file for faster downloading?

No. No one to my knowledge has done that, and I haven't done it either. Honestly, I have no plans to do that, as I am constantly updating my list with new items. The only way I would ever try that would be if I stop making Skyrim pieces, then I would put everything into one file. But, that isn't for a long time. Check the first page for links.

Hello again, friends. Hopefully things are in working order, and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things. while I was gone, I did release some Snow Elf armor on my deviant art page. Make sure to check that out! See you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back