Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey question,

Can anyone please load more files on to the 405th archive? The 4load site that Zombiegrimm always uses does not like my computer for some strange reason and so I find it easier to download from the archive but a lot is missing. Please and thanks.

Hey question,
Ì
Can anyone please load more files on to the 405th archive? The 4load site that Zombiegrimm always uses does not like my computer for some strange reason and so I find it easier to download from the archive but a lot is missing. Please and thanks.
Get a friend to download them for you and put on a thumb drive

Interesting idea. Any chance of doing the small shrines?
These ones:
ondjS9T.jpg

Hello once again, 405th!, I'm super busy this whole weekend with Rose City Comic Con in full swing in the Northwest. I will try to say this again, because I've said it before, and I don't enjoy repeating myself. I will do as much of Skyrim as I can. Given that I'm a disabled veteran dealing with unknown pain issues, I'm doing these files as fast as my body will let me. It is why I always ask for patience. It takes me a little longer to release files than most due to my body not wanting to cooperate with me. Monday I will have files to post. Have a great weekend, and see you Monday!

Wow, I was amazed at all the work you had put in to this before, but i didn't know you were a vet and suffering pain. You're an exemplar to us all, Zombie.
What did you serve in?

Wow, I was amazed at all the work you had put in to this before, but i didn't know you were a vet and suffering pain. You're an exemplar to us all, Zombie.
What did you serve in?

Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm former US Navy. I joined right out of high school sometime ago. I'm disabled due to my time in the military, and with vicious nightmares and pain issues, this hobby and community are the only things I have to cheer me up and pull me out of the darkness. So again, thank you.

Run over to my deviant art page, link here: http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/ and you'll see some pictures of me from the Comic Con that just happened here in the North West area. I made my multiplayer armor from Halo 4. It is Prefect armor, and it took about six months for me to make and finish. Since this is Skyrim related material, I didn't want to throw a H4 picture up and confuse people, so just follow the link and have a look!

But I promised new files today, and I am a man of my word always. So, here are the newest files for you, my fellow fans! I have the Imperial Spartan Helmet in this batch as well as the Daedric Shield and all of the Male Heavy Iron Armor. Take note, as before I mentioned that the Imperial Spartan Helmet has no eye holes. They were a texture for the game, and not included in the model. You will have to make your own when building that particular helmet. Everything else is unfolded like normal. Make sure to scale the pieces for yourself before printing! Enjoy!

Imperial Spartan Helmet
Measures about 18 inches.
vK4cKxu.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/PwA5GOG8ce/Imperial_Spartan_Helmet.html

Daedric Shield
Measures about 36 inches.
v7ZQzH2.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/PGmPIKm9ba/Daedric_Shield.html

Male Heavy Iron Boots
Measures about 12 inches.
o3SLPjY.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/qZqhgjegce/Male_Heavy_Iron_Boots.html

Male Heavy Iron Thighs
Measures about 15 inches.
6p1adrg.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/juW-_asece/Male_Heavy_Iron_Thighs.html

Male Heavy Iron Gauntlets
Measures about 10 inches.
dKcwpwq.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/E9XIzb7kce/Male_Heavy_Iron_Gauntlets.html

Male Heavy Iron Torso
Measures about 22 inches.
0SS7HDc.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/hAXvpXxice/Male_Heavy_Iron_Torso.html

Male Heavy Iron Shoulders
Measures about 12 inches.
3OzGLXd.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/nXWygHigba/Male_Heavy_Iron_Shoulders.html

Zombiegrimm I appreciate all the work you have done on these files so far. I THANK YOU for your service.
As far as I am concerned you take your time doing these unfolds. Do not do further harm to yourself trying to rush things.

Squirrelly-ORC (Orsinium Recon Corp)

Thank you Zommbiegrimm for all these awesome files and stay strong on you endeavors. Can't wait for the Imperial Shield. Especially thank you for spartan helm.

I am buying stuff tommorow and i really need to know, how much fibreglass cloth will i need? Im glassing dwarven torso, shins, pauldrons gauntlets, waist pieces.
I have a meter squared, but my friend tells me ill need a few.
Thanks

I am buying stuff tommorow and i really need to know, how much fibreglass cloth will i need? Im glassing dwarven torso, shins, pauldrons gauntlets, waist pieces.
Thanks
I'd suggest getting two or three packs. Two might be enough, but three certainly will.

Thanks

3 should be minimum. I did a set of iron armor and I used 3 packs. It really depends on how thick you make it and how closely you place the cut pieces. Its the resin though that is really the expensive part. In total I used 1.5 gallons of it. Though I redid a few pieces but its all trial and error. It is the first time I have fiber glassed anything. You can always get more later if you need some. I made many trips when I made the set to get this or that.

Best of luck and just remember to take your time. It really does show when you try and rush something this complicated.

3 should be minimum. I did a set of iron armor and I used 3 packs. It really depends on how thick you make it and how closely you place the cut pieces. Its the resin though that is really the expensive part. In total I used 1.5 gallons of it. Though I redid a few pieces but its all trial and error. It is the first time I have fiber glassed anything. You can always get more later if you need some. I made many trips when I made the set to get this or that.

Best of luck and just remember to take your time. It really does show when you try and rush something this complicated.
Thanks gray and holydelta, ill get three. The event is in 7 days (im obliterating myself!) but a mate is helping me, so i rekon i can make it look not half bad. Lets hope.
I'll try and post pictures, but they might be on my mate's website, along with his deadric set.

Have you done Stahlrim weapons? Maybe more unique weapons and armors if any are left...you've done so much already, but Stahlrim weapons for sure.

Im back from EB Games Expo 2014 in Australia where i cosplayed a Necromancer with Dwarven armour.
bDfILZA.jpg

This image shows the armour with minimal effects. Overall im pretty happy with how it turned out, given this is my first cosplay. Regretfully i had time issues and was working my butt off to the very end. Even then, the pauldron uses three strips of velcro hot glued and stapled to my shirt, which is not optimal in the slightest. The pauldron slid down, thanks to my silly small shoulder not filling the shirt out. That, and the incompetence of the hot glue at holding things together (during the day i lost two fingertip pieces), are things i would try to rectify if i did the rest of the armour. Kitchen sponge was used for padding, works quite well, and i painted it black to blend in.
The mysterious Dwemer metal was achieved by starting with a black primer before glassing, then afterwards, coating the pieces with Hammerhead Copper spray which was fairly unimpressive because it wasn't metallic at all, just a vomit brown. So i bought some Pale gold and drybrushed it on, lined the edges and made scratch marks. The details, such as the round rivets and blocky lines were cardboard stuck to the paper (yes i use regular paper for fiberglass, because im hardcore) and then i pasted paper on top of and around the sides. Usually in the other order because it's easier.
The black clothing that looks suspiciously like Neo's dreads from the Matrix was a black longsleeve shirt and a skirt my mum sewed for me, held at the waist by safety pins and a hectic belt i got for $2 from Vinnies. Absolute steal, with a glorious bronze metal ornament that went nicely with the dwemer metal theme.

I want to thank Zombiegrimm, Zaff and everyone on this thread for making this possible and being so helpful. I've been a part of a few forums before, and none of them are as well mannered and awesome as the 405th. I dont know if ill have time to make the rest for next year due to my studies, or if ill make the same thing, but it's been a hell of a ride. Time to show my ancient history teacher. Oorah.
bWMqyS8.jpg
P.S Sorry for titanic photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back