Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Daedric dagger and sword 3d model a friend of mine ripped. If you want it I could send it over. C:

I actually have every model, more or less, from the game. I appreciate the comments and great feedback! I have a few files I'm working on right now, but I'll try to keep you guys in the loop as much as possible.

Any way i cold get that ancient nord great sword off you?

I am not the owner of the Nord Greatsword file. My buddy made that file, but I can point you in the direction to get the file. At least until I release a Nord Greatsword. Go to DeviantArt website, and type in Skyrim pepakura into the search bar. You should be able to find the creator of the file.
In other news, I will be releasing another file this Saturday. Be ready!

It's Saturday, so I've got another file for you guys to enjoy. This time, it is not a weapon, but instead here's a useful object. Here it is, the Skyrim Skeleton Key. I made this for my wife's birthday, so it is NOT to scale. The pieces become too small to work with as you go smaller, so I left it at this size for ease of building. If you want it smaller, have a go at it. I'd love to see pictures.

SkeletonKey.jpg

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/AUkl8Ge6/Skeleton_Key.html

Built the Skeleton Key, and I'm showing off how big it is. My wife seems to be quite pleased with the finished paper model, so I will resin this and finish it for her. Hope you enjoyed the Skeleton Key file.

temporary-77.jpg

Actually, it might work out like that. I haven't tried layering yet. I just enjoy the pepakura process, and swords won't be that hard to build. I'm slowly adding the correct measurements so everything is the right size in real life. I've already created a greatsword based off a buddy's file. Check out the picture.

temporary-34.jpg

And here is a picture of my wife holding the greatsword. This tends to give people a realistic feel of what I want from all the weapons I create. The wood layering sounds interesting, but I think I'll stick to pepakura. Thanks for the comments!

temporary-37.jpg

WOW! Thats a sick weapon! Can you post the Pepakura file for this one?
Your Pepakuraworks are looking great!

WOW! Thats a sick weapon! Can you post the Pepakura file for this one?
Your Pepakuraworks are looking great!

I am not the owner of the Nord Greatsword. I got the file from a buddy on Deviant Art. His name is Kuraudo3. He is the creator of the file, and should be happy to let you have it if you email him.

Did someone say dragon bone armour....? Just putting it out there....

Dragonarmor.jpg

Armor is on the list! Plus that helmet is on my list, cause it looks just so freakin' cool. I will post a teaser of the next project I plan on releasing. Check out the teaser, file to come in a few days!

MehrunesRazor.jpg

Here is a picture of the completed model of the Skyrim Ebony War Axe. Slowly making my way through the weapons categories. Because someone asked for it, I'm trying to work on the Dragon Bone Helmet. Hopefully I'll finish it in a few days. I still have a few files to finish in the mean time. The model is in four pieces once finished, and will need to be connected. I used glue and patience. Everything is holding together until I can get some resin on it for strength. Enjoy!

temporary-80.jpg

Wow, that is awsome. i've finally learned how to model, and unfold things so, could you give me the link to the video in which you got all your skyrim 3ds files?

I liked the Mehrune's Razor! :p
And nice job so far!
If I could make a request... Ebony Plate. ^w^
And Nightingale Armor. ^o^<3

-Alexis

My request would be a daedric war axe. They're just so menacing. Also, I am quite impressed by your work so far. Keep up the AWESOME job!

I liked the Mehrune's Razor! :p
And nice job so far!
If I could make a request... Ebony Plate. ^w^
And Nightingale Armor. ^o^<3

-Alexis

Actually, I am in the middle of unfolding some Ebony pieces. I'm slowly working my way through the crap load of Skyrim stuff. Nightingale armor may be a little harder, but I am working on the Nightingale sword. I need to figure out its scale from the game, and then I'll be one step closer to releasing it.

I appreciate all the comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back