Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished already

Hello. I would like to make mirrak's mask, however the only file I found is .obj so if anybody would be interested in unfolding this for me I would be really gratefull.
http://www.4shared.com/get/66BUzJgb/Miraak_mask.html

Well it took about 20 mins, its a verry rough unfold and could be done much better but this was all teh time i had due to studies, good luck and keep us posted on progress.
http://www.4shared.com/file/cclqVvUJ/Miraak_mask.html

so does anyone have any foam conversions?
im looking for someone to convert the dragon scale files to foam.
i tried, and i didnt do too good of a job i guess.

so does anyone have any foam conversions?
im looking for someone to convert the dragon scale files to foam.
i tried, and i didnt do too good of a job i guess.

I have been converting some. I did Ebony, Nord Plate, and Dwarven so far. Gonna move on to Dragon scale next, though it might take a little while. Gonna be tough

If you would like to convert my files, then by all means, feel free to do so. I greatly appreciate you asking though. Not many would have done that, and it means a lot. I only ask that you convert my files alone, as I do not want to confuse my work with anyone else's.
I enjoy using the pepakura format, but I understand a lot of people use the foam method and I just want everyone to be able to go to Skyrim if they wanted. So, go forth and change my files into foam. Let me know which ones you've done, and I'll throw them up on this page.
Working on some more files. Gonna be a few more days.

Sorry for not replying earlier. I don't even know who else does Skyrim pepakura, so you don't have to worry about me doing someone else's. My previous post has what I've done so far, which isn't much, but I'm steadily getting there. I'll do all I can, though some of them look really difficult to convert to foam

Has anybody converted the Female Daedric armor files to foam?

I tried myself, but I got it wrong when trying to put all the foam pieces together.

I would really really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this :)

All the best :D

I have been converting some. I did Ebony, Nord Plate, and Dwarven so far. Gonna move on to Dragon scale next, though it might take a little while. Gonna be tough

they were tough. which is why i couldnt do it very well. hahaha.
i had thought to leave out the horns for something else when i looked at it. it seems like the horns would be good to do in Styrofoam.

Does anybody have the pep file for the Helm of Yngol? I've been through the entire thread and seen people making it, but haven't found any pep files.

Been working on some side projects, but I haven't forgotten about you. You amazing Skyrim fans, you. Check out my Deviantart page to see some extra stuff. Mainly, I've been constructing four Hobby Horses from Alice: Madness Returns. They are four feet tall each and I'm almost done with them. If I release the pepakura files for those, it will be sometime in Sept. after Rose City Comic Con. I'll be there showing off the Hobby Horses in person. http://zombiegrimm.deviantart.com/

But enough of that. I should be working on some new files here shortly. I have a few ideas on what to do next, but we will see what I actually get to. Doing side projects and this are crazy. But I love it all. It will probably be more armor.

I know there's someone out there (cee3 I believe it was) is looking for the Dawnguard heavy helmet, the one with the full face plate. If you can at least get it to the .pdo stage I can take care of the unfolding.

I have seen a few people across my multiple outlets ask for the Helm of Yngol. I was pretty sure I had done it, but alas I was wrong. That was someone else's file that I built, so I went back to the drawing board and found the actual model within my models and quickly whipped this up. It is sized the same as the file I had, so this way it will be the same size. I should have another piece or two soon. Enjoy!

Helm of Yngol
Measures almost 20 inches tall.
HelmofYngol_zps4890eb51.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/yhpdZ74d/Helm_of_Yngol.html

Amazing files as always!!!!

Does anybody know where i can get my hands on the dawnguard full helmet pep file, ive looked EVERYWHERE! any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Amazing files as always!!!!

Does anybody know where i can get my hands on the dawnguard full helmet pep file, ive looked EVERYWHERE! any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I'm pretty much the only person at this point in the game doing Skyrim files. Hence, all your search efforts have lead you to here. I don't normally crank out items like this, but it was a unique case. The armor for the Dawnguard... guard, is basically helmet and shoulders. The rest is leather or cloth, and not my realm. So, I went ahead and just unfolded the two, and here they are. Remember to scale for yourself before printing. Enjoy!

Dawnguard Male Helmet
Measures about 12 inches tall.
DawnguardMaleHelmet_zpsecd10705.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/fCAijbzz/Dawnguard_Male_Helmet.html

Dawnguard Male Shoulders
Measures about 10 inches.
DawnguardMaleShoulders_zpsc565de73.png

Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/Gl-7e6fO/Dawnguard_Male_Shoulders.html

That was fast. And yea, the Dawnguard armor is basically just a bunch of rectangular plates, and there's no aesthetic difference really between the heavy and light boots, gauntlets, or torso armor, aside form those shoulders. That would only leave the shield, light helmet, and the Dawnguard weapons (which I think would just be the warhammer, axe, and the crossbows) that wouldn't be either cloth, or so simple in design that models aren't really needed.

Masterly Unfolded as usual, this is spectacular!! thanks a whole bunch zombiegrimm, i can finally delve into the pepakura world, and all thanks to you, i'll make sure to give credit where its due!!!

Might even start a thread if its good haha

Quick note, I've been wandering around the internet, and see other people claiming my work as their own. If this trend continues, I will not continue with Skyrim. I've done a lot of work just to have someone else take credit for it. So, I'm asking all my followers, and everyone who wants more Skyrim pieces to do me a huge favor. If you build one of my files, tag my name somewhere visible in your post. This way, I can see who cares about the files, and who is just trying to rip off my work. Also, its nice to see people tag my name, ZombieGrimm, and others look up my name and it usually leads to here or my Deviantart.

Now, please understand, this is my only way to weed out the bad ones who try to take credit for my art. I'm sorry that it has gotten this far, and that it has made me consider not doing this anymore. To all the amazing followers and to the people who continue to put my name out there, thank you. You guys are the main reason I keep doing this. This isn't a punishment of any kind, and its not directed at any one person. But again, please please please, let people know where you got the files, and that I was the original creator. I do not want to pull my files down, nor do I want to stop doing pepakura for Skyrim. I ask that wherever you post, be it the 405th or facebook or whatever your favorite social media is, just tag my name so people know where the files were created from.

That's what I did when I posted my build, but only out of common courtesy. I will never understand why people feel the need to take credit on something they didn't do. Maybe to make themselves seem "cool" or something to their offline friends/family. Why do that and place yourself in denial, when deep down you know you didn't put in hours of time into something.

I digress,... Keep up the good work brother. I actually took the time to read this entire thread yesterday while taking a break from pepping, (which in all actuality, my ADD kicked in and I got distracted,... again,...) and you've had your hardships to delay unfolding and placing these files online for us, at no cost/financial benefit to you, just the sheer pleasure of sharing something we all enjoy. And all you're asking in return, is the credit for making the builds possible.

Edit - I forgot to post the thread to my Daedric build "IN PROGRESS"
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/40102-Daedric-Armor-Build-Zombiegrimm-Pep-Files

I have one question about these files. When i go to print them out they appear very large and do not fit completely on the page (after i hit "no" to format them when the window asking that pops up). And when i hit yes they appear too small. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back