Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, but the nightingale armours are not there unfortunately. according to the page, alot of the files are not there

thank you, but the nightingale armours are not there unfortunately. according to the page, alot of the files are not there

Did you check his deviant art page? If his link on his page is dead let him know and he will fix it. Good luck with the build. That is an amazing armor set.

Did you check his deviant art page? If his link on his page is dead let him know and he will fix it. Good luck with the build. That is an amazing armor set.

This. This is what I love to do is helping others. Always check my DeviantArt. Same name, you can't miss it.
So, Skyrim is out once again. I have a small list of items I'm unfolding, and still have others to make. I'm holding off posting them until I have more finished.
Here is the list so far:

Daedric Dagger
Steel Battle Axe
Steel War Hammer
Steel War Axe
Steel Greatsword

I plan on adding more as the list is still unfinished. But I wanted to let everyone know, I'm working on a big post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I hate 4shared, it's filled with malware. But thanks for the large list anyone know any place else to get these? Or if someone could reupload someplace.

Man I hate 4shared, it's filled with malware. But thanks for the large list anyone know any place else to get these? Or if someone could reupload someplace.

I've downloaded tons of zombie's files off his deviant art page and I have not had any issues.

Hey zombiegrimm! I just wanted to show you my Daedric and Dragon Priest sets that I was able to make for me and my bf because of your pep files. You do such great work and it is very much appreciated. I was visiting this forum because I want to make a Carved Nordic set next, and I realized I should personally thank you. I definitely wouldn't be able to make Skyrim cosplays if it wasn't for you, so THANK YOU!!!!

1.png

P.S. I usually direct people to this forum, but would you prefer I link your DeviantArt page instead? Just thought I'd ask! v(^_^)

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I absolutely love to see everyone's work. I post on Deviant Art as well as this thread, to make it more open to others. I don't lock my files so everyone can change the sizing because none of us are one size. If one of the files doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it.

Here are a few more items. I'm not sure what is left, so if you know, let me know. After all the regular items are finished, I will open it up with custom items. As you've seen before, the custom work tends to be crazy. I've made and converted items that still fit into the Skyrim world. If the sizing is off, make sure to scale for yourselves before printing. Enjoy!

Daedric Dagger
Measures 18 inches.
tez5rlA.png

Download Link: https://www.4shared.com/file/f31cAnEGce/Daedric_Dagger.html

Steel Battle Axe
Measures about 48 inches.
SgPdmIR.png

Download Link: https://www.4shared.com/file/Sc-MppN9ba/Steel_Greatsword.html

Steel Greatsword
Measures about 60 inches.
7in29Ty.png

Download Link: https://www.4shared.com/file/Sc-MppN9ba/Steel_Greatsword.html

Steel War Axe
Measures about 28 inches.
EDIoI9g.png

Download Link: https://www.4shared.com/file/OTbAia0lba/Steel_War_Axe.html

Steel War Hammer
Measures about 53 inches.
6YVathi.png

Download Link: https://www.4shared.com/file/5ThEMbvJce/Steel_Warhammer.html

Hello once Skyrim fans! Its a new year which means more files to upload. I'm posting a picture of what I'm working on/ with. There are multiple ways I could go, but I'm taking my time as these are more difficult to put together. No worries, as I know I can finish them.

I'm not ignoring this thread or the 405th, as you can see I've got a lot of work. I'm also podcasting, which is insanely fun. And then there is my stop motion I'm building, with buildings and what not. Anyway, here is the picture.

LQfyg2c.png

Hello once again Skyrim fans! I have not had the right amount of time to work on pepakura. In case you didn't knows, I'm painting sets for stop motion( for six inch figures), working on a Death cosplay from Darksiders 2, running my podcast, etc. I'm doing a lot so you can see what I mean when I say I didn't get to it. Just not enough hours in a day, to be honest. But, that's on me not you. Because I'm busy for the next few weeks with projects to work on, I am choosing to release at least one pepakura during the week. Every week will be a new file. All of this starts next week, and your first download will be a certain tomahawk. See you next week!

Hello once again Skyrim fans! Here is the first item for download. It is the Skyrim Tomahawk! It measures about 18 inches. Make sure to scale for yourselves before printing. We all know what item from Skyrim this is, but let's just keep the magic going. Enjoy!

Skyrim Tomahawk
Measures about 18 inches
NyaV8T8.png

Download Link: Tomahawk - Download - 4shared

Hello once again, Skyrim fans! I apologize for the shortage of files. I honestly don't know what's left. If someone would put together a list of what isn't done, it'll give me a head start.

Hello once again, Skyrim fans! I apologize for the shortage of files. I honestly don't know what's left. If someone would put together a list of what isn't done, it'll give me a head start.
Maybe you could unfold models of the little shrines dedicated to the 9 divines?

Aginor, I have different conflicting thoughts about your recent post. While I'm happy you made your needed item,( some people don't get that far) I am however, not ok with you adding your file to my thread. I'm not angry or upset, its just this is my thread and my dedication to Skyrim. If you wish to show everyone your file, please create your own thread.

Unfortunately I have been doing 12 other things and let this thread slip. I need to make more of an effort on my part. There are still items to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back