Skyrim Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aginor, I have different conflicting thoughts about your recent post. While I'm happy you made your needed item,( some people don't get that far) I am however, not ok with you adding your file to my thread. I'm not angry or upset, its just this is my thread and my dedication to Skyrim. If you wish to show everyone your file, please create your own thread.

Unfortunately I have been doing 12 other things and let this thread slip. I need to make more of an effort on my part. There are still items to be made.

Hey, no worries. I thought this was an open repository and other people were also sharing their pep files on it, didn't notice that you were the only one sharing :p Deleted comment.

Wow. I apologize to you, the fans. I have been going through an ugly divorce at the moment, and it has impacted a lot of what I do. I won't bore you with the details, its just gonna be ugly on her end. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, it just takes me a little longer, as I'm dealing with personal issues. This is not something I would wish on anyone.

So, I'll try to get back to doing what I love.

Wow. I apologize to you, the fans. I have been going through an ugly divorce at the moment, and it has impacted a lot of what I do. I won't bore you with the details, its just gonna be ugly on her end. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, it just takes me a little longer, as I'm dealing with personal issues. This is not something I would wish on anyone.

So, I'll try to get back to doing what I love.
Sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well and we're glad you're back!

Yes, good luck. I hope things go smoothly. We'll still be here when the dust settles. ;)

First, let me say that this might be the Eden of the Internet. I think I have spent hours looking at all these posts and the files posted on here. That being said I have a problem. I don't know what to do about this, I am new to using 4 shared and some of the files are available but the others are saying "Signature is Invalid". I am just wondering if this is a problem for just me and these files. I would love to be able to use these files but I can't. So is there something wrong on my end or would it be possible for someone to email or dropbox me the files.

PS: zombiegrimm, you are the best, sorry to hear about your troubles hope it gets better.

LunarMortem - Check out zombiegrimm's deviant art page. You should be able to find them for download there. If the links are broken there he'll probably fix them.

Here is a Skyrim inspired Halo helmet that was recently extracted. The helmet measures about 12 inches. Make sure to scale this for yourselves before printing. Enjoy!

Side note: Slowly getting back into making new items for Skyrim. I didn't realize that I missed building files.

Skyrim MVKII Helmet
Measures about 12 inches
Fbtcges.jpg

Download Link: MKVII - Download - 4shared

Glad to see you're still posting! I've already got my sites on my next project and it will be using your files, Male Nightingale Armor.

Great looks! If you need any help with the files just let any of us know. On a side note, would the steel greatsword be a file that you would be able to share

There will be a day when I finish this journey. There will be a time when I have conquered all of Skyrim, ripping every weapon and armor set, and releasing all of the content possible. A day when all of Skyrim will be united under my banner. But today is not that day.

I have a few items, but I'm waiting on having more than one piece to release. I like to just drop a lot of Skyrim content at once, just to overload the senses. Trust, that I am not done.

There will be a day when I finish this journey. There will be a time when I have conquered all of Skyrim, ripping every weapon and armor set, and releasing all of the content possible. A day when all of Skyrim will be united under my banner. But today is not that day.

I have a few items, but I'm waiting on having more than one piece to release. I like to just drop a lot of Skyrim content at once, just to overload the senses. Trust, that I am not done.
The fact that you have been going at this for close to 6 years now, is a testament to your dedication of this project. Many a Skyrim cosplayer, myself included, have you to thank for your wonderful files which have helped us greatly. You take all the time you need, we will wait patiently :)

5 items unfolded so far. Working on editing some more files, because they have a lot of clipping going on. Some I'm able to repair and work on unfolding, and some I can't fix the model, no matter how cool it looks.

Hello once again Skyrim and ZombieGrimm fans! I am here with a few items for release, for free, as per my usual. I have been working on models I have extracted from a place called Skyrim Nexus. If you find any of the original creators, let me know and I'll tag them. I am able to find amazing models to work with, and that I feel could expand the lore, and give you, the fans, more items to build. I don't find as many as I want, as a lot of those models have severe clipping. If there are items missed from the original Skyrim, make me a list and I'll attempt to finish everything. Anyway, enjoy!

Arthorn the Silenced
Measures about 48 inches
uwFo89m.png

Download Link: Arthorn The Silenced - Download - 4shared

Leviathan Axe
Measures about 38 inches
uR5l18A.png

Download Link: Leviathan Axe - Download - 4shared

Dragonglass Dagger
Measures about 18 inches
7zX43JE.png

Download Link: Dragonglass Dagger - Download - 4shared

Dragonglass Greatsword
Measures about 60 inches
ceqG40J.png

Download Link: Dragonglass Greatsword - Download - 4shared

Darkburned Blade
Measures about 60 inches
00BTnol.png

Download Link: Darkburned Blade - Download - 4shared

Fenrir Blade
Measures about 18 inches
1Rz8Bbm.png

Download Link: Fenrir Blade - Download - 4shared

Wabbajack
Measures about 60 inches
69dnq81.png

Download Link: Wabbajack - Download - 4shared

The wabbajack is one of my favorites! Nice work.

Do you go to Rose City, Zombie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back