Smilie120's AR (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking AR! You have inspired me to make my own!

I might make one myself, from cardboard because of it's thickness, I would use cardstock, but to make the same product it would require lots of folding due to it being thinner.

Here it is after a days work after one vacuum cleaner box and many hot glue sticks. Sorry about the quality, I couldn't find my camera so I used my cell phone.

AR.jpg

Good stuff man! But let me give you some pointers or constructive critticism (whatever you prefer) the MA5C is split in roughly 2 sections the fron and rear, the split is roughly where the ammo counter is. And just try put some more detail in, But nice work mate! Kepp it up :)

best low quality gun ive ever seen

cheers to you!!!

EDIT:its not low quality
i changed my mind....

its even better!!
quality stages:
High quality
Medium quality(where your ar is in
Low quality

Thats the best cardboard AR i've ever seen! Keep up the good work! I'd like to see more from you

- Green Guitars - said:
Well smilie, you have inspired yet me again

I am about halfway done

also what is the width of your ar?

here is mine

Theres something about the front of the AR that doesn't right...I think it needs to be longer but thats just my opinion. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
Theres something about the front of the AR that doesn't right...I think it needs to be longer but thats just my opinion. :p

yeah when i posted it on the pic i knew something was wrong, also when i try to put in the gun barrel i noticed it was a little higher than the base of the gun but thx for the opinion :D

hey smilie i cant do much because i just shattered my wrist ands broke 2 vertibrae play hockey i had to get them replaced and if im not on 40th im sleeping so do you think you could like mail me all the peaices cut out or all of them draw on cardboard ill even pay you if you would

Krazykid02
(Sam)

KrazyKid02 said:
hey smilie i cant do much because i just shattered my wrist ands broke 2 vertibrae play hockey i had to get them replaced and if im not on 40th im sleeping so do you think you could like mail me all the peaices cut out or all of them draw on cardboard ill even pay you if you would

Krazykid02
(Sam)

those are 2 nice looking AR guys. I would make one but i have an AR kit and its almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back