Smilies magical post. (new MK VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Heya people, Ive been on the forum quite a while now, so I decided to show what ive been up to latley by creating a new topic (because no1 reads the blogs xD)

Ok, seeing as my previous armours were an EPIC FAIL! I decided to give it one last go. And ive learnt a lot from READING THE STICKIES! Also it helps to have the knowlage of Rondo, and a HD model and big kick ass dremel :p.

Here's my helm all peped.
bild0113ub6.jpg

bild0113ub6.jpg

Heres the helm with the chin fiberglassed.
bild0124mz4.jpg

Ive started to sand the helm a little bit.
bild0135rc0.jpg

Also ive glassed it more and primed most of the helm...
CURRENT STATUS OF THE HELM! LOOKING BAD ASS!!!!
img0010ez9.jpg

img0008al5.jpg

img0009dn7.jpg

ive only started working on the jaw....I will glass the rest of the helm later on when i need it. And the jaw need some more TLC.

Heres a pic of my FS HD Torso with my helm. (will make a start glassing it when I finnish my helmet.)

bild0112mg3.jpg

And heres the detail on the back of the torso.

bild0110zm5.jpg

keep checking by every now and again, il have progress pics soon!

Heres another thing im pepakuraing'!
scoutfj6.png

KEEP LOOKING FOR A SCOUT HELMET! :p

--smilie120.

Love it smilie. Pepakura is YOUR bitch! Those HD models are really sweet and put together well. The smoothing is coming along really fantastically.

If some of you don't know, smilie had a scratch-built cardboard armor before he joined then became the one of the first members to make a fully fiberglassed pep suit. Now look at how awesome his work is.

Congrats man!

Thank you sigma, none of this would have been possible without your Rondo tutorial, Thank you Flying Squirl too for the awsome models. Il have new pics up tomorrow of the scout helmet and the MkVI, if I make any progress.

thanks kerotan too :p

And I remember way back when you were a little Nooby :p. Oh deary me, Times have changed.

Keep up the good work!

-Doom

Doom said:
And I remember way back when you were a little Nooby :p. Oh deary me, Times have changed.

Keep up the good work!

-Doom

Thanky you :p I am litteraly bouncing on my chair with happiness *BANG* ooops! I fel off xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Thank you sigma, none of this would have been possible without your Rondo tutorial, Thank you Flying Squirl too for the awsome models. Il have new pics up tomorrow of the scout helmet and the MkVI, if I make any progress.

Your welcome. I think I watched your videos on youtube with my friend before I/We joined again great work. Those were your videos right?

kerotan 36 said:
Your welcome. I think I watched your videos on youtube with my friend before I/We joined again great work. Those were your videos right?

yes they were :)

Sweet I have been falowing your work for awhile then cool. Back before I was a member my friend and I were lways saying " I wish I could make Halo armor" Wish cometrue Yeah!!

Wow, everyone is doing way better these days, Im gonna have to take all summer to redo my armor completley. Helmet looks great Smilie.

Can I have your pep helmet plz?!

I'm making the same one, couldnt finish it today since I worked, but it is godly smooth. Barley any bondo will be needed for it since it is very smooth already.

smilie120 said:

i was worried that i had missed this thread before but thankfuly its new. dude, you do not need to thank me! i cant believe your doin all the finiky bits on the back of the torso. it looks great!! they both look great!!!!!

(thats right, three of em! intersperced with the dancing bannana!!!!!) (...*watches full dancing bannana animation*) ....hang on, youve chainged your avatar!

Sigma-LS said:
If some of you don't know, smilie had a scratch-built cardboard armor before he joined then became the one of the first members to make a fully fiberglassed pep suit. Now look at how awesome his work is.
i did not know that, thanks. obvisly i knew he was here before most of the rest of us but more info is gud. :D

*watches thread*

Yup ive changed my avatar :p, and squirl my squirillie squirl, OF COURSE YOU NEED CRED! None of this would have been possible without any of you guys! :love:

p.s thanx fur teh kittehs an 'ananas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back