Smilies magical post. (new MK VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
Strange..... MASTER CHIEF CAN HAS SCOUT!

xddddddvu9.jpg
hahahaha, that was great! had me laughing for a good two minuites. it took a few seconds for the image to load so i was like "what the hell is he talk.... HAHAHAHA... etc". brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
flying_squirl said:
hahahaha, that was great! had me laughing for a good two minuites. it took a few seconds for the image to load so i was like "what the hell is he talk.... HAHAHAHA... etc". brilliant

Glad you liked it :p

hehe thanks, I downloaded it and opened it and previewed it, and it was so friggin detailed that my pep designer froze completley...

feardrake said:
hehe thanks, I downloaded it and opened it and previewed it, and it was so friggin detailed that my pep designer froze completley...

Uh, I don't think that should happen... I do agree that the helmet is very detailed but I don't think its possible for detail to freeze pepakura designer. Anyway, nice job on the helmet and torso, smilie! What is the final color on the helmet and the rest of the armor going to be?

Sorry for tyhe lack of progress latley, my firned just came back from Germany (douche land), and it's bloody freezing outside! But i'l go and have at it in now!

Anyway, nice job on the helmet and torso, smilie! What is the final color on the helmet and the rest of the armor going to be?

The armour is going to be olive green,

Scout (boat): 50% on hold
Torso: 50% on hold
New FS HD helm: 50% (i want to try out forsts hot glue methos to see if it works, and.....well i need anything thats made by FS lol)
Spiker:0% want to start :p, but im just going to overload myself so this comes last, or after the torso.

Looks great smilie, you have come along way since you first joined with your first cardboard armor ( i still thought it was cool) so GOOD WORK!!!!! +1 for you.

Well I havent had much progress because the weather has been bad, and my friend cam back from Germany. And I have been catching up with my firends from school.

Anywho heres some progress.
000imagehacklolarmahhj0.jpg

Yeah that ius a new helm I just wanted to pep it to see the difference between FS old one and this one.
img0004vw4.jpg

img0009ld9.jpg

00001newspikahbo9.jpg

Also im really chuffed because ive nearly finnished one of these bad boys! Thats right a HD SPIKER! WOOT! It took me 4 days so far, il get pics soon.

AoBfrost said:
You look just like MC with those 3 pieces on, scale is perfect, without paint, it looks so godly!

Thanks. Cant wait till the weather clears up so I can get to work on these.

Must..... build..... FS..... God Armor

I love your work so far, every thing looks like its right in order. "keep up the beef!" :p

AoBfrost said:
You look just like MC with those 3 pieces on, scale is perfect, without paint, it looks so godly!
qtmft! they look just about perfect! im liking where this is going

bdw, what did u use for the visor? it seem to be glowing or something

edit: did you just send me a msg on live saying 'fromage frais'? o_O :lol:

lolz, I think he photoshopped in the visor, I might be wrong though.
Smilie I can't believe I've missed this thread until now. Great work. Your pep looks so neat and pristine. Your bringing honour to Welsh people everywhere.

qtmft! they look just about perfect! im liking where this is going

bdw, what did u use for the visor? it seem to be glowing or something

edit: did you just send me a msg on live saying 'fromage frais'?

Thanks, an I Photoshopped the visor uber quickly LOL! And yeah....Fromage frais :p, I also sent some saying yoghurt..

lolz, I think he photoshopped in the visor, I might be wrong though.
Smilie I can't believe I've missed this thread until now. Great work. Your pep looks so neat and pristine. Your bringing honour to Welsh people everywhere.

Thanks BTW THAT IS NOT THE HELM I WILL BE USING! Its the 1 in the 1sp post.
Just to let you guys know.

Smile, I cant wait to see the pep finished and complete!!!!
Thanks neither can I :p. But like i said the weather is holding me back atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back