SNACK THAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grunt Juice for your big Grunty thirst.

Or you could always chow down on of the food nipples, conveniently located in the Covenant break room.

you could breed bioluminescent plankton that were harmless and tasteless, put them in a drink, and call it Plasma Juice or something like that. But it would have to be pretty damn fresh, unless you froze it. Or you could just do Plasma Cubes (ie icecubes)

I wonder if there is an illegal trade in elite- or gruntburgers? or jellied Hunter? (you know, like eels) this would sound more impressive with the covenant names for the species...
Obi-Wan Kenobi drinks a drink a lot like my proposed Plasma Juice in the second star wars, while anakin hunts the changeling in the cantina....

lolZoR. when buying fizzy drinks at McDonamee, they get the choice of grunt, jackal, elite, brute or hunter instead of small, medium, etc...

THere favorite snack is Covenant energy bars! When your weak get strong! Thats waht they like they told me themselves :mrgreen: oh and if theres no food they just go to a nearest human and eat them :evil:

Yes! now that you asked they come in covenant flavors! :happy1: Grunt nipples, Elite cherry, brute force, and prophet blorbs an actual flavor :mrgreen: those are the only flavors the sangilhei told me about and very popular with the whole covenant race! Enjoy! :hyper:

John-117 said:
Yes! now that you asked they come in covenant flavors! :happy1: Grunt nipples, Elite cherry, brute force, and prophet blorbs an actual flavor :mrgreen: those are the only flavors the sangilhei told me about and very popular with the whole covenant race! Enjoy! :hyper:

NO! which to choose? :shock: Elite cherry or grunt nibbles? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
pick the Elite cherry heard it was very popular! :mrgreen: along with DR.Sanctum the Covenants favorite soda! :drink:

wait
what do you guys think of my plasma cubes!!!!
1.fill a ice tray with water
2.color each cube purple and freeze
3.plop em in your soda

if you do it show how it looks

Give me a day to get coloring, then another day to frezze it, then a few hours to upload pics!

Consider it done!

Heres one:

-Grunt-itz! It's like Cheesezits, but Grunt-flavored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back