So I saved weeks on my helmet using my CNC laser cutter. Could cut out parts for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So I saved weeks on my helmet using my CNC laser cutter. Could cut out parts for

No. You are NOT allowed to post this all here.

Waiting for the staff to lock it up.

READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST BEFORE TRYING TO BE COOL AND BE A SALESMAN

Also, thing like 'trust me, I'm an art student' make me cringe.
Just like if I head 'trust me, I'm a doctor'... NO WAY I'm trust then, when most doctors don't give a single damn and do often more damage than good.

Re: So I saved weeks on my helmet using my CNC laser cutter. Could cut out parts for

No. You are NOT allowed to post this all here.

Waiting for the staff to lock it up.

READ THE FORUM RULES FIRST BEFORE TRYING TO BE COOL AND BE A SALESMAN

Also, thing like 'trust me, I'm an art student' make me cringe.
Just like if I head 'trust me, I'm a doctor'... NO WAY I'm trust then, when most doctors don't give a single damn and do often more damage than good.

Mate, just report the post and be done with it. xD

Hey, I'm sorry if i came off as that. I just created this account so i'm still new to the rules and getting used to things. I'll read them so that I can avoid upsetting anyone else. Thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to give some people other options to save them some time. Again, thanks for letting me know.

FANGS, could we get this locked please?

Last edited by a moderator:

hey blaze, ill take down this post if i can. It seemed to have bothered some folks. The marketplace thread probably would be a better spot to post this. I'll probably just stick to reddit and etsy for this this particular thing if its not wanted here.

While I can't render judgement as the OP has been edited, your best option is to read up on all the sticky threads available to you under the New Recruits sub-forum before making another post. The marketplace is ideal for selling/trading finished products, but it can be frowned upon if you don't have anything to show. Personal advertisement for sales is not recommended despite best intentions.

If you have further questions, please send me or a staff member a private message rather than adding to this thread. Welcome to the 405th!

i never said "trust me im an art student". i just said i was an art student so i hope my projects look nice. It seems like you are looking to be offended by something :/

Thank for the advice and being friendly about it. In my original post, I had a link to photo bucket with my finished product. I'll continue reading up on the sticky threads. Much appreciated :)

Annnnnnnd closed. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back