So..Who else won't have armor for Reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactiveMicrobe

Just a thread for people to Lament about their coming nudity on the 14th. Post why, and how you can't finish it.

Me, personally, I had my old PC's motherboard fry on me, so I had to get a new PC, and, like usual, my parents waited FOREVER to take it in so the PC people can hook it up to a workhorse.

I just got my files back only a few days ago, and completing something that can normally take 6 months in less than 1 just doesn't happen.

I second that, not matter how fast I work with school and home work there are just not enough hours in the day. So I will be a civilian for the reach launch as well.

lol I'm waiting to see all the multiplayer armor. Then I will start on my Reach armor, I don't want to start one just to find another I like better.

As a newb, I'm sure I wont get anything done on time, but I'm hoping to make an Emile helmet soon, so I may just wear that rather than a full suit of armor.

my armor is still in the pepping process, i most likely wont get it done until around christmas, but as usual, christmas season is COOOOLD in ohio, so if i havent finished with aqua resin by then, i more than likely wont have it done until spring ):

I might get my armor finished at the last minute, but doubt it.

My excuses for not getting it done on time are:
Work work's me to much
I'm a newbie... I'm slightly slow at building

I'll certainly not be an Army MP or my custom colonial militia*not enough money or time*; but since I have a M6G reach Model B I'll probably be a traxus factory worker.....

if my local gamestop even let's people where I live go in-costume there on launch....

if not the factory worker then I'll just be a civilian with a pistol

My mark VI helmet is 99% done, chest is in the ballpark of 80% with the rest in stages between 25 to 50%, yeah I could finish it before then, but I have to work and I found I was cutting a lot of corners trying to make that date. I've downshifted a bit now, so probably won't be ready by then.

I've too much on my plate, I have work...school. And I have to work on a Medic backpack from TF2 (team fortress 2), plus a war machine for my Brother, and A Brotherhood Style Ezio Costume for the Release, and for Halloween.

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm working like mad to get my armor done for Reach. I lost my job last week, so I went from doing electrical assembly full time to armor building full time.

Just getting ready to put the first layer of fiberglass on most of the pieces.

My Carter Helmet is going to be simi-finished tomorrow, but I need resin so I can make a modification with fiberglass. plus no visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back