Sola’s Mark V(B) torso progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaSola

So after a painful amount of time I finally got the entire front of the torso printed and welded together only to find that I’m a little bigger than I thought, but I figured I could give the torso to one of my siblings if they’re interested in it

Attachments

• 00EC67B7-BFB9-48D0-9EF3-F08B03DA1797.jpeg
    00EC67B7-BFB9-48D0-9EF3-F08B03DA1797.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 74
been there done that i just printed out a awesome butt plate only to find my butt got bigger over night. well at least that my story lol.

Ahhhh classic.

well, you know what they say, scaling is the hardest part to get right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good you finally got it welded! Shame about the scale.
By the way PapaSola, it's a good idea to consolidate threads of the same project on the forum. This keeps all the information and the journey on armour making all together, without spreading it throughout the forums. You can make a new reply to the thread each time instead of a new thread.

Good you finally got it welded! Shame about the scale.
By the way PapaSola, it's a good idea to consolidate threads of the same project on the forum. This keeps all the information and the journey on armour making all together, without spreading it throughout the forums. You can make a new reply to the thread each time instead of a new thread.
I was a little confused when making this one but thanks for letting me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back