Some of my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought we were getting off topic so ,

everytime i sit in front of the computer with a (musical) keyboard on my lap , and a (typing) keyboard on my desk , i always reach for the (musical) keyboard when i want to type something...

why does the super glue never bond to the model but always to my hand?

where do the pen marks come from on ones wrist/fingers ieven if you never used a pen that same day?

eskimobob said:
why does the super glue never bond to the model but always to my hand?

where do the pen marks come from on ones wrist/fingers ieven if you never used a pen that same day?

I always believed that super glue was activated by heat. Not sure if that is true or not, but it always seems that super glue dries far faster in my fingers under warm flesh then in the cold paper.

Its just like scars. I wake up with scars I dont remember getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Superglue dries faster in your fingers because of the moisture there.

Try dunking some superglue in water and watch it harden instantly (at least the part that comes in direct contact with the water).

Why would anyone need an automatic shotgun to go dove hunting?

Sigma-LS said:
Superglue dries faster in your fingers because of the moisture there.

Try dunking some superglue in water and watch it harden instantly (at least the part that comes in direct contact with the water).
Why would anyone need an automatic shotgun to go dove hunting?

For those pesky zombie doves. You need some heavy duty weaponry for those tough sons of a blimps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was curious to see if a penny really does cost 1.52 cents to produce, all google shows me is canadian pennies cost 1.52 cents. Everyone knows Canadian stuff is alot more expensive.

Also the "do you really need it" thing.

There are things in this world that are cool, but we dont need, but many of us here at 405th can really relate to this, we dont need armor to live, but we do because it is our hobby, so this question could be answered in a yes/no.

or you can use a simple computer algorithm that makes the end price an exact number, thus eliminating the need for all change, thus elminating loose change......

Or we can all use credit cards, never handle cash again.

I still like cash though, where I work, cash is much faster than using a credit card machine.

Heck no. Bar code on my wrist sounds like some plan to enslave us all. Plus I dont like tatoos, something light weight and easy to carry around as currency would be good.

Wouldnt it be easier if we just keep money? I mean it seems anything that needs a card or just one thing to control all your money seems bad, someone could easily cancel the thing and you have no way of paying for anything.

Money gets everywhere, its too green, should be orange. But it gets the job done and is light.

Keeping your own money isnt safe, plus you dont get interest over the months. More money = more interest.

I think really the current money system with credit cards, cash, pay pass cards, and checks are good, if they were stupid and outdated, we would have something better already. Credit cards have been out for more than 50 years, it was a huge leap from money to plastic money. If plastic credit cards are truley outdated and useless, we'd have something better already, but the paypass thing...it's good, but not everyone wants a bulky little key chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back