Some of my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
Keeping your own money isnt safe, plus you dont get interest over the months. More money = more interest.

I think really the current money system with credit cards, cash, pay pass cards, and checks are good, if they were stupid and outdated, we would have something better already. Credit cards have been out for more than 50 years, it was a huge leap from money to plastic money. If plastic credit cards are truley outdated and useless, we'd have something better already, but the paypass thing...it's good, but not everyone wants a bulky little key chain.

Actually the paypass thing seems fine to me, you put in a certain amount and just swipe and leave. No more needing to type in account numbers.

Actually wouldnt it be cool if we were tracked via DNA? We could go to a store, rub our index and thumb together to loosen up some skin cells, and buy what we need and be on our merry way.

I assume you can also put in a small sample of salt water into the cells so they die off and its not used again.

Actually no, thats a terrible idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
CemreTas said:
Actually the paypass thing seems fine to me, you put in a certain amount and just swipe and leave. No more needing to type in account numbers.

Actually wouldnt it be cool if we were tracked via DNA? We could go to a store, rub our index and thumb together to loosen up some skin cells, and buy what we need and be on our merry way.

I assume you can also put in a small sample of salt water into the cells so they die off and its not used again.

Actually no, thats a terrible idea.
You dont type account numbers with a credit card, thats debit....and who uses it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back