Something you have everyday is deadly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically we die either way? From H20 poisoning or thirst.. lol... which seems probable? PLEASE who ever believes this, dont stop drinking water..

Damn... You guys are smarter than we were. He tried to trick us with this by doing what I just tried. He was a genius.
;)
Still an interesting read...

yea basically this is a huge joke that keeps getting pulled on people. most science teachers use it to see if students are really paying attention or if they just use google and sleep in class.

Dude, I didn't want to say anything, but your epidermis is showing. And I don't think the Dihydrogen Monoxide will help you out.

But a better thing to say is this:

Is there at any possible time, can you bring water under 0 C and still have it liquid or past 100 C and still not have it boil?
Answer:
Distilled Water

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
If we're all gonna die from h2O then we should have all been dead when we were born, heck, we wouldnt even have been born because our parents would have died from water.....

....seriously water isnt deadly :/

Up to 60 percent of the human body is water, the brain is composed of 70 percent water, and the lungs are nearly 90 percent water. Furthermore, about 83 percent of our blood is water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Water is one of the most stable compounds ever in the known universe. Ever wonder when you splash water into an open wound, it does no damage what so ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back