Soo I Thought It Be Be Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz

as in the title, i thought it would be a good idea for people to write back ground storys for the characters to give them a bit more depth and make them more beliveable.

post'em here guys!

Sgt Spaz said:
as in the title, i thought it would be a good idea for people to write back ground storys for the characters to give them a bit more depth and make them more beliveable.

post'em here guys!

Background stories for what and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think i got this.

"i made it out of card stock, then fiberglassed it. after many hours of bondo and sanding i primed it. after it was primed then i got it molded. when i got the cast i did more sanding and drimle work. finally when i was happy with the cast i painted it and worked on the under suit. all of the plates are held together with webbing you can get off Ebay, along with the buckles."

is that the kind of background story you wear talking about??

Savvy

I don't think that's what he's talking about. I'm think it more about a fictional character that one has made up, ie a spartan obviously. Missions, experiences and such I imagine.

Umm... Do you mean back-stories for HALO Characters? Please explain, it's like telling the punchline of a joke without saying the rest of the joke.

There's two things he could be talking about.

One, he wants us to write background stories about the halo characters.

Two, he wants us to write stores about your armor bearing character, like how he got his armor etc...

I request a lock on this thread reason.

Because Sgt. Spaz has not responded ot his thread in twelve days, pointless thread.

Shade said:
I request a lock on this thread reason.

Because Sgt. Spaz has not responded ot his thread in twelve days, pointless thread.

Or just let it die on its own, which would have been the easier option, but of course reporting a thread isn't enough anymore, reports must be said to everyone else as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys i been on holiday!!

and yes i ment a story for fictional characters in the halo universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back