sorry for bothering again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is your friend. If that doesn't turn up any decent results, then try asking around local craft stores. Usually, if they don't stock what you need, they'll have links to someone that does.

Failing that, you could order some, but be warned: this may take a lot of time to be shipped and it'll cost quite a lot, especially if it comes from overseas.

Primal Weyland said:
Google is your friend. If that doesn't turn up any decent results, then try asking around local craft stores. Usually, if they don't stock what you need, they'll have links to someone that does.

Failing that, you could order some, but be warned: this may take a lot of time to be shipped and it'll cost quite a lot, especially if it comes from overseas.

ive tried google but cant find any :( i should just go around the shops and ask :S
thanks anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have luck at Hardware, Boating, or Automotive shops. Fiberglass and resin are most commonly used as boat hull and car kit building mats.

Hope that helps!

-Vex

Hardware store, I dont know if you have a home depot, if you do, they'll have resin and fiberglass, it's usually in the pool and automotive repair area since you can fix cars with resin and glass, otherwise go to your local auto parts store, they should have it there.

BMTH said:
Hey guys :) im from australia and not sure where to buy resin/ fiber-glass?
if you are from aus too please help D: and how much are they?

anyways im rebuilding my suit, cuz i didnt add few extra inches when resizing D:
heres what i have, a part of chest piece ripped when i was trying to put my head through :(

http://usera.imagecave.com/mmanson022666/H...30112007363.jpg
Department stores like wal-mart. Automotive parts stores in the paint and body repair section.Some hobby and craft stores.

BMTH said:
ive tried google but cant find any :( i should just go around the shops and ask :S
thanks anyway :D
Try auto body repair or auto supply places, like where you get oil, coolant, wipers and other 'user replaceable items'

G'Day!

I found the best place to get stuff for this project is to buy from http://www.aldaxstore.com.au/

shipping is about AU$10 registered. I ordered my resin from Victoria and it took almost a week to get to Sydney!

Good Luck with the Project! PM me if you need something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back