Sorry; Wrong Forum - GIrlfriends Samus Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I admit, I lurked ... until I saw this thread. AWESOME! This is the reason I'm lurking here too, it's my dream to make a Power Suit someday! Tons of great ideas here, its amazing.

And, also, I wanted to share this pic that I got at GenCon Indy, since it's relevant to the interests in this thread!

normal_IMG_5637.jpg

Yep, I'm the Zero Suit Samus in the pic! :D If I can ever get a power suit done, I'd definitely wear the Zero Suit under it, that would be so cool.

Can't wait to see how the suit goes!!

I wish I had a girlfriend who would dress up as Samus... or a Girlfriend at least =/
And this thread needs bumpage, for just being so cool.
Great Cardboard Samus! looks hella accurate.

Heh, my girlfriend's amazing. She's sewing me some halo marine fatigues, the master chief undersuit, and she helps me with pepakura. It's wonderful.

I think thats going to be harder than MC because Samus has so much armor and hardly and body suit showing, but Im still glad you're doing it! :lol:

Looking really great so far. Cant wait to see more. Heres my samus helmet ive been working on... I really need to get around to finishing it.
IMAG0159.jpg

nice helm it turning out great nice details and good shape for the head seems like u spent good amount of time on it

just paint and the other parts left hope u finish by halloween

h1spartanfromhell said:
i found a 3ds file for Samus online anyone want it it works with pepakura
Oh,cool dude,gimme gimme!,i can use it four googleSketchup.

Last edited by a moderator:
h1spartanfromhell said:
i found a 3ds file for Samus online anyone want it it works with pepakura

Actually, I'd love this file... let me know!

All Halo and Samus fans must must MUST see this video of Master, uh Chief vs. Samus. It's incredible!

default.jpg

Samus said:
Hey all, I admit, I lurked ... until I saw this thread. AWESOME! This is the reason I'm lurking here too, it's my dream to make a Power Suit someday! Tons of great ideas here, its amazing.

And, also, I wanted to share this pic that I got at GenCon Indy, since it's relevant to the interests in this thread!

Yep, I'm the Zero Suit Samus in the pic! :D If I can ever get a power suit done, I'd definitely wear the Zero Suit under it, that would be so cool.

Can't wait to see how the suit goes!!

Just curious, me and my fiance were going as MC and Cortana, and for his Christmas/birthday present (I'm the artistic one) I'm making him an MC suit. Only problem is, I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about making my corana suit. I liked the material you had, and I was wondering how you did the little light up thing. If you could answer and let me know how you made it, that would be fantastic!

TastyBread said:
Oh, and I promise to post some action poses of my spruced up Mjolnir armor
you do realize, not to be picky or anything but if you have heard of the halo story, Project MJOLNIR is the spartans armor, it has nothing to do with samus at all, but great armor! lol

Tastybread has an astounding set of cardboard mjolnir armor that he built for himself before this project.

I'm sure that's what he was referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back