Southern Cons 2019

Tyrgam3r

Anyone headed to Galaxycon Raleigh/the convention formerly known as Raleigh Supercon? It's July 25-28.

Dirtdives

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Hey all you Southerners, Add a con to the list. Let's get the list growing people.....I can use a few more from your area.

Name: Wasabi Con
Date: Oct 19-20

Name: Fanaticon
Date: Oct 4-6

Last edited:

Montique

Anyone that's going should shoot me a PM since it's at my school

Dirtdives

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Division Staff
Community Staff
Found another last minute con for you Southerners

Holiday Matsuri in Orlando Fla Dec 13-15. Only 3 day and VIP passes are available.

Montique

Have you looked at some of the contests? Are you competing?:lol:
I'll actually be in the hottest men in anime competition.

I'm kidding, the cosplay contest closed the week before I tried to sign up and I don't care for walk on contests. Will I see you there Dash?

xXDashIVXx

Sr Member
Yep....I heard that Montique is competing in the The K-Pop Dance and the Photo Contest.....so be nice xXDashIVXx.
Just some friendly banter. I would actually be very excited if this were the case though :)

I'll actually be in the hottest men in anime competition.

I'm kidding, the cosplay contest closed the week before I tried to sign up and I don't care for walk on contests. Will I see you there Dash?
Unfortunately no. I had no idea this was a thing until it was posted by dirtdives... my suit needs some improving and maintenance before I take it out again, and I am currently rebuilding the torso. Now that winter break is coming up, I may be able to get it up and functional(and hopefully out) sometime soon.