Southern Regiment Emergency Election Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Nominations are now starting. They will end at 9:30 a.m. PACIFIC TIME on Saturday, July 15, 2017. All nominations happen here.

ONLY TYPE B, C AND D MEMBERS OVER THE AGE OF 18 CAN BE NOMINATED. ANYONE WITHOUT 50 POSTS AND 90 DAYS OR UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WILL HAVE THEIR NOMINATION VOIDED.

Nominations need to be seconded and accepted in order to be complete. You can only nominate or second, you cannot do both. You can self nominate or self second.

For example: I can nominated myself, but someone else needs to second that nomination before I can accept and complete the nomination. I can nominate Art Andrews but I cannot also second that nomination for Art.

Remember: This election will be until January of 2018 when our next regular election takes place.

Should there only be one completed nomination, that person will automatically become the next RCO for Southern. If there is more than one completed nomination, we will move to phase 2 - Q&A and then on to voting.

Best of luck to all those nominated!

Thank you for the vote of confidence and I accept the nominations. I hope if I am elected I can live up to expectations for this club and work to make the Southern regiment a beacon in the 405th and the Halo Props Community!

Good morning all!

Nominations are now concluded. As Asgardianhammer is your only nominee, the election process need not continue. Congratualtions to Robert who is your new Regiment Commanding Officer!

Well I had hoped for some good old fashioned election competition....but I am grateful to serve the Southern Regiment. I will be looking in the next week or so to add officers and get some things underway. I hope I can make you all proud and we can see the South Rise to the top! Thanks to all of you that nominated me and showed faith that I can meet expectations. Good things are coming!

Dreamhack Atlanta next weekend and DragonCon Labor Day weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back