Spandex Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seno Ypsamee

Hey guys, well, I searched eBay and I really do not want to get it off teh internet, but does anyone know of places OFFLINE where I could get a neck down (preferably turtleneck to give it more of a Halo feeling) spandex suit to mount my pieces to?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Hey guys, well, I searched eBay and I really do not want to get it off teh internet, but does anyone know of places OFFLINE where I could get a neck down (preferably turtleneck to give it more of a Halo feeling) spandex suit to mount my pieces to?

I'd have to say the best place would be Vinnie's or some other sort of charity store(plus it will only caost a few dollars.)

Last edited by a moderator:
you may feel awkward but dance studios are the best place to get spandex suits, and they will get the size/ shape that will best fit your body type. Also they pic out for you the ones with "Maximum" movement.

i went to value village and bought a womens' tight turtleneck (neck comes up to my eyes) and womens tight pants.

the shirt's like wearing spandex.

but so are the pants. and women's pants were not built with room for...

you get my point.

Go to Sports Authority or some place that has Under Armor... i Got cold gear... Legs, top turtle and nike running gloves.... 50, 50, 15 and a under armor mask that goes into the turtle neck... with out armor looks like a ninja peerrrtty cool

BL44ST said:
Go to Sports Authority or some place that has Under Armor... i Got cold gear... Legs, top turtle and nike running gloves.... 50, 50, 15 and a under armor mask that goes into the turtle neck... with out armor looks like a ninja peerrrtty cool

Indeed, that's pretty much what I bought too. I agree, that stuff looks cool even on it's own! :)

Under armor is the way to go, it costs more, but it is worth every penny.

If you're on a budget, get one of the various under armor knock off brands. Wal*Mart has one called "Athletic Works" that I used with my stormtrooper before I upgraded to Under Armor, and it worked great.

hey retard A.W. is not a nok off ok its its own brand ok and rimiton makes a beter two part one for 30 bucks thats wat i got

Im in Alaska and the wal-marts here have stuff called ***VOIT*** like 12 dollars for a long sleeve but they dont have pants... only shorts.. UA is nice for the winter :D

rvb24 said:
hey retard A.W. is not a nok off ok its its own brand ok and rimiton makes a beter two part one for 30 bucks thats wat i got

Wow, seriously? Was that necessary, I mean honestly? Okay, sorry, I applied the term "knock off" brand a too little liberally. Athletic Works is an "imitation brand." Under Armour was first, and then wal*mart produced their own brand cheaper at a lower cost. Is that acceptable? Am I allowed to say that without being a "retard?"

I'm really sick of this kind of attitude. :mad:

rvb24 said:
Hey idiot, calm down...

It IS a "Knock-off" brand, because when UnderArmor came out with their stuff (which came out first) many companies copied it, for a lower price, AKA a Knock-off...

UnderArmor is ALWAYS better...I have a green long sleeve one for football and it's awesome.

I, personally am buying athletic works. but they do not have a turtle neck on them, anyone know a cheap alternative to the internets storm trooper ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back