Spanish Iron Man Suit (Voice Recognition Control)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crappy, well I will build the rest then see what I can do from there :D I love your files though! They are intense! Best Iron Man files I have seen yet!

As for sizing is there any exact recommendations or should I just look at the image sizes and estimate? I am 5'11 and have size 10.5 feet. How different are we in size?
I am 5.34 (163cm) so not pretty far, just adjust a little (my weight is 73kg, pretty strong ^^)

I´ve got a new chest, totally screen accurate as he gloves, just need to upload it, tell me when you need and I will do it :D

I am 5.34 (163cm) so not pretty far, just adjust a little (my weight is 73kg, pretty strong ^^)

I´ve got a new chest, totally screen accurate as he gloves, just need to upload it, tell me when you need and I will do it :D

Ok so it's not really severe rescaling more like tweaking lol. And as for the gloves I already got the peps from your War Machine because they use the same gloves. And if you have a more accurate chest I would love to have it! The more accurate the better! I find the tiny details are the most fun to pep!

Ok so it's not really severe rescaling more like tweaking lol. And as for the gloves I already got the peps from your War Machine because they use the same gloves. And if you have a more accurate chest I would love to have it! The more accurate the better! I find the tiny details are the most fun to pep!

Ok, I´ll upload it shortly, also there is new legs, neck, and helmet, all more accurates as the gloves ;)

Tomorrow will be uploaded, just need a little free time!

What voice recognition software are you using a long with parts and stuff. I had this same idea, but didn't know where to start.

Read the date of the last post. Over a year ago. Necro posting isn't allowed, but you could try PMing him, or ask this in the "help" stickies.

Read the date of the last post. Over a year ago. Necro posting isn't allowed, but you could try PMing him, or ask this in the "help" stickies.
Don´t get mad about a question, I always take care about my threads ;)

And about the VR I worked with a voice recognition module managed with and arduino mega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back