Spartan-013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorFrost

Okay, so finaly got some time to begin with my first post. As i stated in my profile im making the spartan armor with the mark v head and everything else with recon pieces (note: i may decide on a different chest im not sure yet). so far this is what i have and am currently working on the head next. i will add pictures as i finish each piece individually. However, I am a freshman college student so it may only be on weekends. also im thinking of ways to make the suit have the LED's so if you have any tips please let me know.

you can always ask your bro about tips on l.e.ds. i hear hes really good at costuming. Glad to see you finally started a thread little bro. looking good already (had to at least say that even though i see them everytime i play xbox in your room...lol) keep it up

O.K. so ive finished two more pieces the thigh and hand plate for the right side but unfortunantly, the camera is 100miles away so yall will have to wait till this weekend. other than that im sorta workin on a secret project that i will be telling yall about in the distant future so keep tuning in from time to time and check out my progress!! (even though i will admit it is a very slow progress)

Geez michi, youre slower at this than i am...At this rate ill have two iron men done before you finish one spartan

awesome job with the folds so far man ! keep this up and your final suit is going to look amazing :).

can't wait to see it

O.T.

Alright, like i said i have new pictures for you guys up for presentation. the thigh may need some work from what i see but dont worry this isnt the only piece i have done. Im also done with one handplate and began working on a weapon. the only reason im not showing them is because I only like to show things that are complete. tell me what you guys think and ill have both handplates and the weapon hopefully done by the weekend to show you guys next time.

im just sayin foo!! besides, i hate having to cock my head to the side everytime i wanna look at your pictures.

Sexy Legs...uhh, I ment the armor, lol. That is looking cool. So your gonna make your Halo 3 Player into real Armor? Thats awesome

I thought about that, but I change the way my guy looks like 3 times every time i'm in matchmaking. I could start building all the pieces that I commonly use, but that's almost all of them. I gues indont use hayabusa or cqb that often, maybe I should make a suit that's a mix of those lol.

XxK1LLR0YxX

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:36 PM

Sexy Legs...uhh, I ment the armor, lol. That is looking cool. So your gonna make your Halo 3 Player into real Armor? Thats awesome

Lol thats my dad, he helped hold the piece. its hard to take pictures and hold it at the same time.

Rosh

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:48 PM

I thought about that, but I change the way my guy looks like 3 times every time i'm in matchmaking. I could start building all the pieces that I commonly use, but that's almost all of them. I gues indont use hayabusa or cqb that often, maybe I should make a suit that's a mix of those lol.

That has crossed my mind time and time again but ive always reverted back to recon variants with just the mark V helmet. but the question of paint combinations still remain for ive been thinking of steel and blue, then blue and white, and finaly white and blue. ill probably choose the first option but it will be likely to change.

Lockdown013 said:
Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:48 PM

That has crossed my mind time and time again but ive always reverted back to recon variants with just the mark V helmet. but the question of paint combinations still remain for ive been thinking of steel and blue, then blue and white, and finaly white and blue. ill probably choose the first option but it will be likely to change.

Yeah, definately go with the steel, blue, and white. Those colors go good together.

Oh, and nice progression with your armor. Everything looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back