Spartan 184's Bondo + High Detail Armor Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan184

Hey guys, I created a normal detailed Mark 6 a while ago but i never bondo'd it because i was short on money. So 2 weeks ago i started to bondo my old armor and remake some parts in high detail because they were kinda messed up.

First of all protection - It was bloody cold so Big Warm Coat + Respirator looks pretty neat =P

[attachment=14406:p221209_13.52_01.jpg]

Forearm in progress (bondo)

[attachment=14407:p221209_16.17.jpg]

Handplate completed. I left a few holes in it to look like battle damage, i painted them silver after wards, dont have a pic of that yet.

Messy Workspace =P

Shinpiece, Work in Progress

High Detail Upper Arm

-Back

-Front

-Side (I know it looks way too big on this pic but its not)

Gosh it must've been cold to have to wear a jacket like that! :eek It looks warm. :D

Anyhow, good job on everything so far, can't wait to see more!

Garzak said:
Really nice, but I have a question for you how much cold it was?

Pat

Cold as in -4 °C

Which is about 24.8 °F

And 269 °K

And i know bondo and resin has a specific curing temperature range, but if time is on your side you can basically throw temperature out of the window (which i did =P)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 184 said:
Cold as in -4 °C

Which is about 24.8 °F

And 269 °K

And i know bondo and resin has a specific curing temperature range, but if time is on your side you can basically throw temperature out of the window (which i did =P)

I think that's what I may need to do. :pBy the time I start doing resin and bondo on my armour it's gonna start snowing and getting cold down in around 20°F. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cold has been a problem here in Montana as well....I can pep everything but need to wait till it gets warm

Heey spartan 184 you living in close to my town so its cold here to and bdw are your ever going to be on skype once i wanna show you sumting maybe you like it

can you do the resin and bondo in the cold im in alaska and its about 15-30 degree right now sorry just kind of in limbo no garage and cold weather any tips would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back