Spartan 3 Reach Shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still working on it. High def pep files take a lot of work to maintain the original curves and still be able to assemble it in less than a million pieces.

I hate to ask, but is the shoulder still in the works. i dont mean to rush your progress.
i would hate to see this this amazing work go to waste.
keep up the good work:)

I know it is five months old but I was wondering if anyone was going to make an hd reach shoulder like this one

Guys, it may have been 5 months, but it still doesn't mean that you should keep asking him over and over fopr the file.

Besides, we don't know if he still comes over here. Just be patient . If he comes back and releases the file, then that's great, if he doesn't then deal with it becuase we all have different things to do besides making armor all day.

-Pony

Guys, it may have been 5 months, but it still doesn't mean that you should keep asking him over and over fopr the file.

Besides, we don't know if he still comes over here. Just be patient . If he comes back and releases the file, then that's great, if he doesn't then deal with it becuase we all have different things to do besides making armor all day.

-Pony

Listen to Pony ya'll!! If your impatient or in need of a HD file, try the search bar! I'll give you a hint, its Rhinoc's Model...you want it, GO GET IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back