Spartan design ideas ex. brutish spartan costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
srry bout triple post.anyways im pretty sure ill paint my helmet today as i said it will be black and gold.the only window tinter color i saw was like black if u could give me link for like a gold or orange tinter i would apreaciate it

Dude use the edit button unless it's been a long time (days) after your last post and you're putting up new pics or something.

For colored reflective visors search the color you want in ebay with HJC or "visor insert" afterwards.

Looking forward to the pic update though. I've always wondered what mjolnir would look like in the famous Wasp color scheme from Battletech.

lol i just painted the gold on my helmet and it sort of mixed with the black and made it look battle damaged.hmmmmmmmmm a gold spartan.hmmmmmm super saiyan spartan lol im a dbz junkie

Speaking of wasp schemes, I'll have to take some pictures. Because the clothing I wear under my armor is black, and my mascot is the Hornets (colors black and gold), I plan to paint my armor gold and go to a Homecoming football game. I'll have pictures up sometime in the fall.

Spartan-419 said:
Speaking of wasp schemes, I'll have to take some pictures. Because the clothing I wear under my armor is black, and my mascot is the Hornets (colors black and gold), I plan to paint my armor gold and go to a Homecoming football game. I'll have pictures up sometime in the fall.

im doing the same thing when i go to the New Orleans Saints game that is closest to the release date of halo3. for every other game im going in my usual optimus prime suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
thnx spartan that helped me alot thnx :mrgreen: btw:srry fior the long wait on my pics
Untitled2-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back