Spartan Fenrir Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Templates ready to go

Attachments

• 3E22CDB3-084D-423F-A094-1FE0651EFEEA.jpeg
    3E22CDB3-084D-423F-A094-1FE0651EFEEA.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
That's one of the most exciting parts, getting the patterns cut out of foam.

Just remember to keep your blades sharp. Otherwise your cuts start to tear and the edges aren't smooth.

That's one of the most exciting parts, getting the patterns cut out of foam.

Just remember to keep your blades sharp. Otherwise your cuts start to tear and the edges aren't smooth.
Yea I ran into that problem a few times so I grabbed a new blade and re-cut the design out of another piece

Can you upload a picture of the inside of the helmet, I want to get an idea of which direction the fans should face or what kind of fans to use when building my helmet.
I still need to order my fans thinking of going with Troopacoola they seem to have nice set ups and they do a lot of stormtrooper buckets which my dimensions aren’t far off but I’ll show you how my foam is set up if that’ll help give you an idea

I still need to order my fans thinking of going with Troopacoola they seem to have nice set ups and they do a lot of stormtrooper buckets which my dimensions aren’t far off but I’ll show you how my foam is set up if that’ll help give you an idea
Thanks, I would love to see that when its installed, and Yeah it would be cool to see what the foam set up looks like! don't see it posted too often.

Last edited:
This is the fan system I want to use heard a lot of good things about Troopacoola

Attachments

• 9AADB5DE-4965-45E0-BF0F-7AC5B7A77634.jpeg
    9AADB5DE-4965-45E0-BF0F-7AC5B7A77634.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 280
Very nice! Thats some good coverage, i'm gonna assume the fan will be put in the seam. Question, when scaling the helmet, did you add room for the padding at all?

Very nice! Thats some good coverage, i'm gonna assume the fan will be put in the seam. Question, when scaling the helmet, did you add room for the padding at all?
Kind of but I also had to try out different styles of foam padding to get the right fit. But yes where the foam ends in the back of the helmet I will be placing my fan system to point towards the front of the helmet also allows for good circulation since the visor is not glued all the way around to let hot air escape and help with visor fog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back