Spartan gets kicked out of Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
evil comments will follow from Break - watch out now ;-)

Sweet Suit though.

Adam said:
evil comments will follow from Break - watch out now ;-)
Sweet Suit though.

Yea my friends put it up... :\... They didn't send it to me...

The security lady came too but she's not on the tape... :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, that pregnant woman really wanted a pic :)

Wish I had sound at work!

(btw that's a nice target store....lucky! lol)

Vexona said:
Haha, that pregnant woman really wanted a pic :)

(btw that's a nice target store....lucky! lol)

Yea... And my strapping wasn't fool proof... it's started coming apart since we kinda had to rush... :\

It was so much fun that night... :D

I used their tape but it didn't work... one of the guys waiting in line had some gorilla tape... That stuff is amazing... :p

good suit. you shouldve worn soe black shirt or spandex to cover your neck, etc that wasnt covered up. the pregnant lady was cool and the guys in the store. the manager who told you to leave was a d**k though. good film

what happend after that employee said that? did you guys just leave and you died of thirst? o ya btw i love how you just take a cart and put your flag in it

poosnicles said:
what happend after that employee said that? did you guys just leave and you died of thirst? o ya btw i love how you just take a cart and put your flag in it
Well a security guard came and told us that I couldn't go into the store and said we couldn't have camera's out if we were in there... So my friends went in... I was thirsty... :p... i wanted to get some game fuel... Then some more friends came... They had a bunch I got 2 and crushed one after I drank it... :p

That was a funny stuff.. That lady was all.. "Let me take a picture for my kids."... Well, thanks for sharing the video.. Now I know it's best to work on the strapping.. I don't want to be worrying about my parts flying out..

o wow is that game ful good cause i havent tried it yet btw i book marked that video to show my brother later it was hillarouse :lol:

poosnicles said:
o wow is that game ful good cause i havent tried it yet btw i book marked that video to show my brother later it was hillarouse :lol:

Yea... Game Fuel is amazing...

Here's a tip... Don't use a lot of velcro... :\

Ragnarok118 said:
whyd you take your helmet off somany times?
The helmet wouldn't stay on nicely since I didn't have padding... All I had in there was a baseball hat that kept it on but it wouldn't stay in place like before... Like I said... We were rushed in finishing it... I got padding in now... I played Halo with it on yesterday... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back