Spartan Helmet made out of Construx..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Alright im not sure how many of you know of Construx but basicly they are almost like legos. I have been making scale model vehicle "frames", to say, for a few years..Hell back in 2002 I had a 1/6th scale warthog for my actionfigures. But now I have made a fully wearable helmet.

Now granted its not what you would call "complete" because I don't even have a visor or an outer shell of it..Its basicly a foundation for one if I ever want to try to make one..

And the little oval looking thing in Picture 4 is the neckbrace that keeps the helmet on your head by securing it around your neck..Yes, you can still breathe in it.

GruntOfAction said:
Alright im not sure how many of you know of Construx but basicly they are almost like legos. I have been making scale model vehicle "frames", to say, for a few years..Hell back in 2002 I had a 1/6th scale warthog for my actionfigures. But now I have made a fully wearable helmet.

Now granted its not what you would call "complete" because I don't even have a visor or an outer shell of it..Its basicly a foundation for one if I ever want to try to make one..
And the little oval looking thing in Picture 4 is the neckbrace that keeps the helmet on your head by securing it around your neck..Yes, you can still breathe in it.

Nice... Make one out of K'nex too... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap i havent seen Construx since the 80's when i had a set....do they still make those things?.....anyways.....cool way to think outside the box

Gthmnyt2580 said:
Holy crap i havent seen Construx since the 80's when i had a set....do they still make those things?.....anyways.....cool way to think outside the box
I was lucky and found them on ebay.

Gthmnyt2580 said:

i was about to say the same thing. i had a lot of them growing up, but havent seen them since sometime around 1990 when i sold mine at a garage sale.

optimusaint said:
i was about to say the same thing. i had a lot of them growing up, but havent seen them since sometime around 1990 when i sold mine at a garage sale.

I wish they were still making them...Now my goal of making a 1/1 scale warthog out of them is all but ruined..lol.

Chuck Norris said:
that's pretty good for umm... whatever you call them.

Lol...

I've changed a few things to it..but sadly it looks like a clone trooper now...*cries* lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back