SPARTAN helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezzcor

well, i started my helmet, but my dad got pissed at me an took it away :cautious: . oh well. guess i cant have it done for thanks giving. :( kinda funny really...

Rocknrollcows said:
y did he take away your not even completed helmet ??? o_O

couldnt he just like grounded you or something? o_O

cuz my dad is REALLY mean and hates halo. any video game for that mater... :cry:
(actualy, its because I didn't get my home work done. but the halo/video game thing is true)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry for coming off as a dick but this is a hobby after all. An education is much better than a hobby. I always leave my hobbies for when I am done with my HW or for the weekends. However, that isnt nice of him to take it away from you. Just go to him and nicely ask for it back. Tell him you will finish your homework from now on before doing these things.

if he wont give it back just secretly make another one and hide it/ make a whole costume and wear it during halloween go to you house say trick or treat lol and pull off you helment laugh at your dad and run run RUN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!! :lol:

Woah... My parents are allways happy when i do something related to art (infact they pay for everything i do when i make my armor)
And they are always cheering me on.

I have an idea for you!!
Tell your father that you are making a piece of art and one day you might become a special effects costume designer for universal studios (or other film studios)

Trust me this wasnt my idea (a teacher came up to me in school during halloween and told me this)
LOL...

Theres a 2nd thing. if your father takes your helmet away because the game is rated "M, For Mature" (if your 15) tell your father that the PEGI+ rating is 15 in europe.

PS. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! :cry:

LOL this is funny................ i dont mean that your helmet got taken away i mean that evryone's goin "i feel your pain" lol me to man!......

I feel your pain!......
(y)

hope you get it back man!

My wife took it from me too :cry: She told that I must first to do my home work. To change burned lamp and to repair hinge in kitchen. :mad:

I was making some stuff of Halo my dad dont mind he kinda likes halo he says its "cool" also i ask him for help sometimes when i need help on some parts.although he cusses sometimes...my sister always goes dont tell him that!

well, i still havent got it yet, and im at the place wher i planed to fiber glass it. but hy melmet is 4 hours away. at MY house. :mad:
And its not like its my fault for not geting my homework done, :rolleyes well ok, maybe it is, but thats not the point.
Siegh :cry: ........I want my helmet..........snif.

bevbor said:
My wife took it from me too :cry: She told that I must first to do my home work. To change burned lamp and to repair hinge in kitchen. :mad:

Girlfriend took my helmet when I missed some 3 month anniversary thingy because I was passed out from not sleeping and just folding the night before...

Wth, 3 month anniversary!? You know what that is? That's an excuse to get a present. :cautious:

Seriously though guys, education comes first. While art is good (Gonna have Bachelor in Fine Arts), you really need to focus on that more than your armor. G'luck.

You'll have to speed work on it if you haven't even fiberglassed it yet. You still got sanding, bondo, and painting to go.

Dark Rogue said:
You'll have to speed work on it if you haven't even fiberglassed it yet. You still got sanding, bondo, and painting to go.

yea, but i just want to get it built, fiber glasing can wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back