Spartan Iii Spi Armor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN110 said:
hey dont waste your time man that gun has been done i have two variations of it in my files just look up MA5C in the search it has a squared grip and the rounded one like in the pic....just a heads up to save some time
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The rifle is actually called the MA5K, NOT the MA5C. If you look in the weapons forum, there is an amazing thread by Spartan 161 who has actually made the MA5K using pepakura and scratch made. give it a look

Also, Spartan 051, you are awesome! the helmet is a very enjoyable make and im about half way through already (started yesterday). I would also love to see the whole suit made by yourself so please go ahead, you can do it!!

Glad you like the helm it was easy to make when i found the right pictures. ill be glad to model the rest of the suit i just need the picture of the side with out any perspective and which version mark 1 or mark 2

Last edited by a moderator:
just to give you a heads up there wont be a a hd model up for a long long time. Its a very very smooth helm so theres no point for having a hd helm.

SPARTAN110 said:
I Think that the MKI (the version seen in the Art of Halo book) would look cooler and has the best reference picture

I agree but i think they both look badass.
But yeah, MKI has more reference

Glennz said:
I agree but i think they both look badass.
But yeah, MKI has more reference

the Mark 1 and 2 don't really have a difference.

only a bit of details in the gauntlets or so.

shellshocker said:
the Mark 1 and 2 don't really have a difference.

only a bit of details in the gauntlets or so.

True, you need to look closely to see real differences

"been a long time since ive rock n rolled. . . " (<Led Zeppelin)

ive been really busy over the last few weeks, exams and all, but made steady progress with the helmet. quite an enjoyable build so far!

heres some pictures for your entertainment

i would like to see how u guys are doin with the helmet

cheers

wow, i haven't been on in a wile, but I would have thought that at least one other piece would have been done by now, maybe someone else could pick up this project? No offence, but a full suit would be nice by the end of the year.

p.s. nice work on the helmet!! ;)

i have never really seen this armor but have to say when i finish my recon and my wifes armor this is something i would love to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back