Props Spartan Laser has begun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
SpArtan-270 said:
I still have to do the detail paint job. Patch up the paint here and there. and paint in the details and lights and stuff. And put in the warning sign on the side.

theres no point if your going to fiberglass it youl have to re-paint it

ya i know,thats why we're disscusing this whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i got a question, you know that WARNING label thing on the bottom side of the Spartan Laser. What do you guys think i should write on that label? I want to write something funny, like " WARNING: This gun totally pwns everyone. So if you see it, just bend over." Just need some ideas.

hey it looks great, nice job.. and about the warning label, i think what u had sounds good.. but what does it actually say?

The actual WARNING label in the game says something about like caution when using this weapon and some other thing about high voltage of somin. Im not really sure. Cant remember, but ya the actual one said somin like that.

Ya it should be pretty big, i cant see over mine when i hold it. Ya I need to re-create the Spartan Laser. Now that i look at it, it looks kind of........ weird. o_O

Dude, i have no clue, when the website was undergoing maintenence and updating it was moved from weapons to molded armor for some reason. o_O I have no clue why. So don't blame me if this is in the wrong forum cause i didnt put it here. lol.

wow, cool Spartan laser... but you should but some more Decals (Details) on it, like the Milltary Logo things on it, that make it look cooler

SpArtan-270 said:
I have a question. Does the Spartan Laser use a clip or magazine? Or is it just powered by an energy cell?

well you never reloaad it in game so we dont know.

Last edited by a moderator:
He hasnt updated since November, so he probably hasnt made any progress (correct me if I am wrong)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back