Which do you think i should build?

• Spartan Laser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocket Launcher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like im mostly going to be building the Spartan Laser. It's gonna be tough to build, I'd say it'll probably take me.....I dont know, maybe two and a half months.

Materials for Project: Cardboard, Glue, Plastic, and maybe....Some metal pipes.

both are good weapons but the laser takes to long to fire and recharge, while th rocket launcher has 2 shots while having 6 total but you know whatever you want to build would be cool be sure to post pictures. :mrgreen:

SPARTAN-183 said:
both are good weapons but the laser takes to long to fire and recharge, while th rocket launcher has 2 shots while having 6 total but you know whatever you want to build would be cool be sure to post pictures. :mrgreen:

i dont think that hes going to make it fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Um.. someone has already started on this. Not me, and they aren't that far along, but yeah, it'll be a race if you want to be first.

http://nikon.bungie.org/news.html?item=18763

DSCF3435.jpg

You should do it. Some people have been bugging me to try to make one before H3 rerleases, but I've got my hands full.

Im going to start out with a rough shape of the weapon. Then build the detailed parts and attach it to the rough shape. From there add more details and then spraypaint. After spraypainting comes details and weathering. Whew. Should be a fun project. :clap:

I'm thinking about adding a real laser from one of my airsoft guns onto it.

Sorry, i got a little side tracked :shifty ninja: (loads of projects and reports from school) But ya, I'll have some progress pics in soon. ;-)

Sorry about making a new forum for the Spartan Laser. :$ops!:

Actually I made one out of foam. If I had a website to host it off of, I'd post some pics. It's not that good, though...If you want, I could send you some Decals and ref images via email. If you need any help, just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back