Spartan Service Number Forum Member List

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN-095: Chloe (thedoctor518) | Spartan-II Class-I || Blue Team | Petty Officer First Class (PO1) || NY, USA

(Will update later with bio and possibly backstory)

In regards to the Class II of Spartans, There is really no canonical information suggesting it ever went into production. http://www.halopedia.org/SPARTAN-II_program (see "Notes")

SPARTAN Z-001: Josh (Zero Prime) | Callsign: Zero | Spartan III - Intergrated into Spartan IV's | Rank: Commander | Specilizations: Heavy & Bladed Weapons, Electronic and Mechanical Systems

Name: Joshua Scott
Spartan Number: Z-001
Birth Place: Edinburgh, Scotland
DOB: /Clasified/
Program: S-III Integrated into S-IV's
Armor: Blue - Steel GEN2 Mjonlir Power Armor (as of 2553)
Weight: 200 Pounds (Pre-Augmentations) 290 Pounds (Post-Augmentation)
Height: 6'3"
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Blood Type: A-

SPARTAN Z-001 shows great proficiency in using Rifles and Heavy Weapons alike, he prefers the M739 Light Machine Gun and the M247H Heavy Machine Gun, scoring quick and clean kills; he also is well adept at using the Type-1 Energy Weapon/Sword and other bladed weapons in CQB. Z-001 has a high intelligence when it comes to repairing and understanding electronics and almost anything mechanical; he also shows great tactical insight and leadership.

SPARTAN-014: Carol (Tomboy) | Spartan-II Class-I || Team: Black | Rank: Black-2, Intelligence || Texas

I know Black-2 is a canon SPARTAN-II, but she was never given a number and I've always identified with her. I like how much more open-minded she is about the Covenant.

And to top it all off, we sort of look similar (as seen in the comics).

OBI (Obi-Jeff Kenobi) | S-088 | Spartan II - CLASSIFIED | Spartan IV Armor | UNSC Infinity - Tactical Officer |1st. Lieutenant | Worcester, MA - Earth |

Sorry for the late reply here is my updated info.

03040-19970-ZE: Zach Enneking | Spartan-IV-CLASSIFIED||Recon|| Wolf Company||Lieutenant||Cincinnati,OH

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's okay if I use A-119, even though another member has requested S-119.

Nathanæl: Spartan A119 File

---------

A119: Nathanæl-A119 (TheCaptainBacon) | Spartan-III || Alpha Company, later Office of Naval Intelligence, Section Three, Beta-6 Division | Rank: Brigadier/Special Operative || Alberta, Canada

---------
Biography

Nathanael was born in November 2529 on Jericho VII, five years and four months before the planet was glassed. His entire family perished, save him. He was conscripted into the SPARTAN-III Program, and trained and grew up in Alpha Company. He was withdrawn from the program just before Operation: PROMETHEUS, much like Emile A-239 and Carter A-259.

Nathanæl was taken by the Office of Naval Intelligence, and was given MJOLNIR Mark V powered assault armor. He was put into the command of ONI: Section Three, Beta-6 Division (a division for special operative Spartans). With Beta-6, he performed many operations, most of them alone.

Nathanæl was the sole member of a torch-and-burn op on Metisette, the moon near the asteroid habitat called the Rubble. After the destruction of the Redoubt by Gray Team, ONI suspected that there might be a surviving population of Unggoy still living on the methane-rich moon. They were right, and Nathanæl was ordered to dispose of all of them.

Nathanæl was also involved in multiple reconnaissance missions on High Charity, and numerous infiltration ops on Covenant vessels. Through these, ONI and the UNSC learned much about Covenant technology.

During the Fall of Reach, Nathanæl defended a power plant in Aszod. The power plant was being used to supply the Pillar of Autumn with additional power needed for the shakedown cycle, and to provide the MAC cannon (being used by Emile and Noble Six) with energy. Nathanæl successfully defended the power plant and escaped Reach.

Nathanæl was invited to join the SPARTAN-IV Program after its formation. He accepted, and is currently a special operative and a trainer for new recruits.

Throughout his SPARTAN career, Nathanæl has worn the base model and the GUNGNIR permutation of the MJOLNIR Mark V. He has also worn the MJOLNIR Mark VI. Currently, he wears the MJOLNIR GEN2 armor, and though he swaps the permutations depending on the mission, his usual armor is the GEN2 Mark VI.

---------

END FILE

SPARTAN-100: Retralpha | Spartan-II Class-I || Special Projects: Operation: FIRST STRIKE || Team: Alpha Team [Command Team of Red Team] ||

SPARTAN-416: Laura (spartangirl117) | Spartan-II Class-II | | Rank: Team Leader || BCN, Spain

Name: Laura P.
Spartan tag: S416
Home world: Earth
Classification: Spartan II
Armor: BLACK-RED MK IV FOTUS
Weight: 130 lbr
Height: 5' 5"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Blood type: O-Negative

1337 is not regarded as a canon SPARTAN. Only canon SPARTANs or OCs (original characters) are on those lists.

Just trying to make sure, also, why is he not considered a cannon character?

Because that episode of Halo Legends was just a DBZ parody the creators had fun with. Also, all the canon SPARTAN-II's have numbers between 1 and 150. There might have been some numbered candidates for the second class, but Dr. Halsey never got the approval (or funding) to make a second class.

I liked the layout of AWDAWG99's post, so I went along the same lines.

SPARTAN-091: Rusty (vshore100) | Spartan-II Class-I|Kentucky

Name: Rusty Spratt
Spartan tag: S091
Home world: Earth
D.O.B.: Classified
Armor: WHITE MK VI MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/C Variant (Close Quarters Battle)
Weight: pre augmentation: 184 lbs. post augmentation: 294 lbs.
Height: 6' 4"
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
Blood type: A-Positive

Abbreviated Bio: Spartan 091 shows impatience during long recon missions that require him to "wait it out", if you will. He's repeatedly complained to his superiors about, and I quote..."wanting to rush in and take'em out now". Rather than have S-091 jeopardize said missions, we decided to place him in a roll that was more...suitable to his nature...close quarters battle. Here he has excelled greatly and has become a true asset to the team. I believe he's found his true calling.

So I kinda went back and I've re-done the entire Spartan-IV list, changed the examples out, and hopefully made it more clear for what information Spartan-IVs can include when they make their posts.

I thank everyone who has been using the formatting or at least got close enough to it.
Pretty sure that almost everyone has been added to the lists so far.

The "almost" is due to this:
spartan - C327 : Tac2002 {spartan-II- class II } // [squad/company] : Red team omega company// rank:[Lieutenant] Team rifleman(special weapons class) //ship placement{UNSC - "spirit of fire"
(crfv-88)} .status<active/unknown>

So after sitting and trying to decipher the lack of caring in regards to the formatting and almost no use of the Shift key, I've translated this to be:

C327: Tac2002 | Spartan-II Class-II || Red Team: Omega Co. | Rank: Lieutenant

But you will not be listed because you have not provided a location, nor is one listed next to your join date / # of posts.

Additionally to this, you have chosen a Spartan-II but chose not to use an "S" and instead chose a "C", which isn't even a Greek letter, so even if I had a location for your details, I would have no where to sort you.

Spartan - 306: Kyre Legan | Spartan-II Class II || Green Team Omega Company | Chief Petty Officer || Denver, CO

Ok lets see if I can get this laid out right.

SPARTAN-025: Cody (kingair983)/ Spartan-II Class-I/ Rank: Commander/ Florida

Name: Cody L.
Spartan tag: S025
Home world:Earth
D.O.B: Classified
Armor: Red and black Hazop with a Scanner Helmet
Weight: pre-augmentation: 205 lbs. post augmenttion: 315 lbs
Height: pre-augmentation: 6'1'' post aumentation 6'11
Hair: Brown
Eye color: Green
Blood type: O-Negative

Bio: Spartan S-025 was separated from the rest from the Spartan II candidates immediately following augmentation for undisclosed reasons and selected as one of the first members in a precursor to what would become the headhunter program. The rest of the Spartans and Spartan program personnel were told he had not survived the augmentation process and as a result the number of UNSC personnel that officially know of his existence can be counted on one hand. During the war with the Covenant S-025 was tasked with taking out High Valued Targets, and continues the same task against post-war insurgents, only reporting in on occasion for armor and weapon upgrades. His current whereabouts are classified.

//BEGIN TRANSMISSION //
\\TOP SERCRET\\authorized personnel only\\secret
United Nations Space Command​
To: Serin Osmin​
9 July, 2553​
Subject: Another Possible Spartan II

Well Serin there wasn't a lot to find, even though there should have been. I am still trying to track down the rest of the Ravens.
I don't know how she managed it but Halsey somehow added him to the Class I group, but yet he was never listed and became somewhat of a ghost among the trainees in his own right. I don't know how the rest of you never saw or interacted with him or his team but they were definitely there. He and his team were kept out of the main group of trainees for the Spartan program.

I will keep in touch.

--personal file—Spartan R-259—
Spartan (R)-259 : Rick (rickrtickr) | Spartan-Spartan II class II| Special Operation: /Classified/ | RAVEN: team leader | Lieutenant Commander | Illinois

~~Declassified files~~
-PERSONAL NOTE-Dr. Halsey-
Rick – 259 continues to impress me, it has only been two days since he was recruited and he is the first trainee that has ever managed to incapacitate a trainer and manage to hide away in the forest.—Day 3 R-259 is still hiding, (Deleted text) I am very glad I recruited him. Day 6 R-259 has finally been retrieved; it took 5 men and three stuns to finally take him down. (Deleted text) I am beginning to wonder why he doesn't have a juvenile record.
-END NOTE-

-PERSONAL LOG- Sargent James Barns-
5/25/2517
Chief Petty Officer Mendez seems to think I am incompetent because that crazy kid got the jump on me, apparently I am no longer a trainer, I am now the chief mess coordinator. I had hoped one day to get off this rock and get a ship of my own it doesn't look like I am going to get that chance now (I hate my job).
7/15/2517
That darn kid is still giving me trouble he somehow managed to get a hold of some steel pellets [I don’t know where he got them] but he seemed to enjoy watching as he fired them at me from across the mess hall, and somehow he didn't get caught. And now after what Mendez is saying is “false accusations” I am being transferred off planet to so stinking cargo ship. (I hate my job)
-END LOG-

\\Bio\\
• Name: Rick /unknown/
• Recruited- 5/24/2517
• Rank-Lieutenant Commander
• Class II - Spartan II
• Spartan tag: S-259
• Home world: Reach
• D.O.B.: Classified
• Armor: non-regulation Blue-red MJOLNIR (unknown modifications make armor unclassable)
• Weight: pre. augmentation 175 lbs. post augmentation: 260 lbs.
• Height: 6' 1" (pre, augmentation) 6' 5" (post)
• Hair color: Brown
• Eye color: Green
• Blood type: O-positive
• Current location- unknown
• Last known location- Planet Reach high orbit
• Status- M.I.A.

\\collected page from Chief Mendez on Spartan - 259 after augmentation\\
Spartan R-259 is nearly the perfect weapon –NOTE- weapon not soldier – because all his commander had to do was point and shoot, this interesting effect is due to a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance that the augmentation process was a 100% success. No one knows how or why but his augmentation caused a change on the molecular level what the change was we still can’t fully tell but it allowed him to access an extra 20-25% of his brain. The results were astounding; he had immediate control over his memory giving him photographic memory or total recall. He immediately outclassed everyone in the Spartan program, he could calculate the time of a 12 mile run down to the second, he no longer needed any sort of advanced training with any weapon, science, vehicle, or any other skill he could need, he simply picked it up as if it were nothing.
according to extensive tests the augmentation has caused his perception of time to be 25-50% slower than that of a normal human, and thus making his reaction times incalculable. [Any attempt to reverse engineer his augmentation has proved fruitless due to the fact that the serum has already dissipated completely in his blood stream.]
\\ end\\

//service record//
Spartan R-259 transferred to unknown deployment - ID tag was rescinded and pushed into the line of new use – tag given to Spartan Carter 259.

Active service record-(classified)

Final report (declassified)

Spartan R-259 was in orbit around the planet Reach when the covenant jumped in system. Contact was lost shortly after. However it is the opinion of Admiral Parangosky that Spartan-259 is in fact in very good health, I however believe that he died on board a covenant cruiser that seemed to have a catastrophic engine failure and exploded destroying two more cruisers in the nearby area. I also must admit that due to his incredible sense of timing and his capabilities as a Spartan it is possible that he survived, until further notice his file will read M.I.A. all one can do is hope.

SERVICE FILE UPDATED 5/24/2553 by

James Barns, Captain U.N.S.C. Thunderbolt battle cruiser.

//END TRANSMISSION//

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back