Soft Parts Spartan Space Shin / Foot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolate

hello all i havent posted in awhile. but i wanted to share a small little piece that made a difference.

i made this spacer out of rubber and in doing so i pushed my shin pieces up to the correct spots that are needed.

it also made a difference when i walk it doesnt make a clunking noise as much anymore. it is definately a help for my suit.

DSC_0081-3.jpg

Da G33k said:
I really like that idea. I am going to remember to do something like that for my shin and boot pieces.

yeah it is just something little i thought enhanced the spartan image.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i made the piece from a rubber tube on a lathe. if anyone is interested in them let me know. Just PM me if you are needing a set for your shins and let me see a pic of your foot/shin pieces on top of one another.

i can make them up to 4 inches on total length. i will have a pic of them on my suit...

rvb18 said:
hey, how bout some links :)

Im not sure what you are talking about. Links for what?

here is a photo of the spacers in action

DSC_3894.jpg

DSC_3944.jpg

DSC_3978.jpg

DSC_3975.jpg

OH YEAH AND with this suit you get girls like this all the time. :D :D

DSC_3844.jpg

haha nice.
how tall are you?
and how much would you charge to have those spacers made?

i am right at 6'11 in the halo suit. and those spacers wouldnt cost much. PM me and let me know where you are located and i will let you know a price.

wow ok cause you look perfect in the suit. proportions will be way off on my suit since I'm so much shorter. Once I get closer to finishing everything, I'll PM you. I have to see if I can even add spacers, the muckle shins will already be high on my legs.

des0lat3 said:
Im not sure what you are talking about. Links for what?
here is a photo of the spacers in action

what i thought was you bought some sort of rubber tubing already shaped that way, but then you said you used a lathe, so nvm

Wow! Really great suit, its perfect. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

What material do you used to do the Helmet?

The Papekura and later resin or glass ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back