Special Effects and Filters Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that jamie wants to come up there and hang out with aundie.
Sooo im gonna talk (or try to atleast) to her about bringing me up there.
Like 12ish or so.

That gives me an idea...
I'd like to make some small samples of animations that can be used in this fashion, and post a library of muzzle flashes, gun impacts, ect....idk, though...

....And I mean really specific stuff, not just fire and explosions.

Darn! I just remebered that FX Lab doesn't have much in the way of explosions. And I don't want to have to buy them from Detonation Films.

we're tryin to find a sfx program but none of them look good enough. [we're making a fan film for kamen rider hpefully this year] but this one looks awesome XD

Why not work in colaboration. If somone has or gets it just team up with them and shoot the film yourself/with your party, and send the footage to them to edit. If they are willing.

I'd like to help with stuff like special effects, but I can't do fire. >< which sucks.

I do have the latest version of after effects, and I have 3DSM is on a disk somewhere ;) :p

Good news, I found a program recently that's pretty decent, it gives me the ability to create a really good fire effect, and the ability to make a few custom explosions. It also gives me the matrix falling letter things. Kinda neat.

that looked really good adam =] can't wait to see what else you can produce. get enough spartans and Belakors recon and you got yourself a good looking film thing going =].

Adam said:
fumeFX... need $4000 for 3dsm and 1000 for fume fx... ouch.

Theres always a free way but it might not be legal

But more of a legal way you could just keep on demoing a trial version over and over again (you might be able to save)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want explosions but you don't want to pay for explosion software you can get some model rocket engines empty out the black powder make a spray paint fuse and light it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back