SPI questions/Project spartan III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:unsure: Umm...

I didn't make one...

I just said there was a tut in this forum somewhere on how to make a 20$ vac table.

TheBlue said:
:unsure: Umm...

I didn't make one...

I just said there was a tut in this forum somewhere on how to make a 20$ vac table.
by bad. Will it work though?

I making the armor out of aluminum renforced plastic and brush on urethane plastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it'll work...

It might not be as detailed as your model but it will work.

I'll see if I can find it...

I think he is my friends brother. Almost positive but I have been wrong before. (I thought the Harry Potter games would be fun :$ops: )

Ya, he lives about 1.5 miles, or 2.4 Km for my metric using friends. I have an awesome helmet in the works and I would be happy to make one for him in exchange for some time with his mold sets. HINT HINT Andrew!!

Chris

Kiltmanfortytwo said:
I think he is my friends brother. Almost positive but I have been wrong before. (I thought the Harry Potter games would be fun :$ops: )

Ya, he lives about 1.5 miles, or 2.4 Km for my metric using friends. I have an awesome helmet in the works and I would be happy to make one for him in exchange for some time with his mold sets. HINT HINT Andrew!!

Chris

what do you mean by time with the mold sets?

hey spartan 104 lookin great there. if i may thou just one suggestion. ur armors shape looks great but i would advise smothing it out b4 yu cast it. it will mke the de-molding and final product so much easier/better. thas all and i look greatly forward to seein more.

hapakid88 said:
hey spartan 104 lookin great there. if i may thou just one suggestion. ur armors shape looks great but i would advise smothing it out b4 yu cast it. it will mke the de-molding and final product so much easier/better. thas all and i look greatly forward to seein more.

Thanks. ive been working on it since.

EDIT:
I just saw the 2nd arms race trailer. I want the ODST armor so badly. It makes me think my armor will look like poo poo. i almost want to give up.

sorry for the double post. but there is an update. i have caulked and sealed the mold box. just need my silicone and plastic and off i go!

By the way the blue my next thing is going to be the helmet so I might need a little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back