SPOILERS!!!!Favorite Halo Guardians moment(s)SPOILERS ALLOWED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alix965

Like the title sez. Please feel free to share your best most memorable H5 moments. they could be the perfect:
"A-HA" moments, like when Locke reveals he is willing to help MC on his quest. YAY!
or your best
"WTF!" moment, like when Cortana reveals herself in fully decked out in a very flattering Forerunner Ancilla combat skin. Schmexy!
or even your "HOLY crap did you see that?!" moment as when Locke just punched the hell out of 117 and was ready to follow up with a 50 cal to the faceplate. YIKES!

Personally the moments I listed above are the ones that stood out the most to me. But there are soooo many more. Moreover, although I enjoyed the storytelling and think that 343i is doing some necessary next level evolutionary stuff to our most beloved characters. i finished the campaign and felt even sadder than i did when Laskey and John were on the infinity back on earth. That she said that to me once part hot me right in the feels sack! i guess i was holding out for some sort of happy resolution, which The John /Halsey moment kinda was, but it was soo bittersweet I could not enjoy it.

I guess in the end the word 'numb' best describes how I felt. When Buck sasy this is like new Alexandria all over again, you recall that at new Mombasa he says this is just like REACH all over again during ODST you can kinda see signs of PTSD so to me out of all of them, he seems the most relateable and human of the characters. Cortana's desire to bring peace to all existence, no matter the cost and her readiness to encase blue team in a cryptum for ONE THOUSAND YEARS made me think of her as a misguided child.

When the A.I. for UNSC munitions factory on Mars answered Cortana's call, to battle I fully realized the implications of what she was doing. Roland mouthing off to Halsey and the captain was a bad omen. I did not want this for Cortana. Fred, as the wise adviser quickly dispelled any chance MC had of being ignorant to Cortana's negligent destruction on Meridian and elsewhere. And it's evidenced by how John dismisses Linda when she asks him to elaborate about having an A.I. in his head for so long.

In all I guess i just need to see if I'm the only one feeling this way about the new and OLD characters in Guardians. When the title was first announced I thought the designation Guardians was for the spartans, but when they were revealed that the title was reserved for the ultra super mega fantastic destructoids designed to keep worlds in line, I thought man, humanity is SCREWDED!

what say you 405th? I'm stating things as i remember them to be in the moment in the game, but I may be mistaken about the meaning of some of the things I've Listed. let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
just going to say this cortana never appeared in a forerunner combat skin.
I was referring to Cortana's new look which seems very similar to this outfit from Halo legends
Forerunner_main.png
The helmet suggests that the Forerunner wore this into combat. The idea that Cortana was about to gather her A.I. to police the universe suggests her outward appearance would be that of someone assuming a warlike posture. Therefore combat skin. But i think i know what you mean. ;)

I'm going to assume that that scene was you favorite H5 moment?
Thanks

no im was buck saying to lock. "if we pull this off I'm buying the whole damn bar." because castle came out with that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back