DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

Some extra photos
DSC00015-1.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

Im kinda happy, that i can finally post up pictures of my armor and helmets (some of it at least)
ODST = 35.3 hours to make all together
HayaBusa = 5 hours for the helmet
BR = 3 hours (unfinished)

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED PRODUCE THESES PEPS !! :D Virtual pies and cakes for everyone

Heeey, thanks :D i might as well take the pictures b4 the sun goes down p.s. 2-9 pics were just taken just a couple of minutes ago :p

ERADICATORofDTH@ Lol. Hey, thanks

Gearsofhalo@ Hey thanks, i sure will

me and my friend B1ahh (h) will have to buy fiberglass resin, fiber cloth, and bondo,
*which i will end up buying them all*

Your Hayabusa looks excellent, It looks like it has kept it's shape. That tells me you have done a great job making the piece.

The only thing that I would ask is, With it suspended on that pole, will it stretch it any? It looks like it is a little taller in those images then with you wearing it.

Hey i see your new here, hes where igot mine http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

if you go near the bottom the helmet should be there its by the main creator AGBATES its a A4 thingy

L3X BLU3R1V3R@ Hey thanks, if you say its great, that makes me great too, as so being so great, you shall be greater :D

Macattack64@ hey thanks, it looks stretch cause i tilted my camera phone, causing it to be stretch, and the one me wearing it, is just a normal photo shot

Srry for the double post but heres my updated helmets !!

Update Ver. 1.1 (nov-8th-08)
DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

Gonna resin some odst parts, since it is my primary armor im working on :D
Will update by the end of the day again

P.s. Will some one help me out with Bondoing >.< Im such a noob with bondo :D thanks

No, really. I eyed a picture of a halo 3 battle rifle and Did it, I thought at first it wouldnt work but i thought wrong. So There you go.

P.S. If you eye it like me, Your gonna need to know how long the full rifle is and cut it down just a few inches and make it atleast human scale :p

Good job on the helms and the BR. Nice clean folds on both the buckets. Looks like they kept their shape very well. Keep us posted.

For the bondo, sand the helmet and put as less bondo as you can. Just skin-thick for each layer and sand it. It's long but will look great at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back