STAFF & Member List

Hey guys! I'd love to be added to the list, now that I have an awesome Canadian Regiment badge on my profile!
Calgary Alberta

Thanks!

Hi! I'd love to be added please :) Montreal, Quebec, Canada! Thanks <3
Hey valkyrjacosplay, you need to hit 50 posts and 30 days in before being put on a Regimental roster.....You're already 1/5 the way in posts....(one word replies/posts are frowned upon)....and if your here.....30 days will be quick. Look forward to seeing what you can build!!

Hey valkyrjacosplay, you need to hit 50 posts and 30 days in before being put on a Regimental roster.....You're already 1/5 the way in posts....(one word replies/posts are frowned upon)....and if your here.....30 days will be quick. Look forward to seeing what you can build!!
I'm so sorry I was actually looking for the informations on the subject. Thank you for letting me know :)

Its been a while, but I'm back
Add me to the Canadian Regiment
Montreal, Quebec
Thanks!

Montreal gang rise :cool:
Capture.PNG

Yeah!
it would be greatly appreciated
If you could post into this thread requesting everything would be awesome (y)

Hey guys, just joined, and just moved to the area here in Canada! would love to have the Canadian Regiment badge on my profile!
Name: Taj Sarin
Profession: Change Agent/Solutions Consultant
Favorite Hobby's: Video games, Working Out, 3D Printing
Favorite part of Halo: Halo 2, when the covenant unexpectedly came across Earth, and when Chief gave them back their bomb ;) Favorite scene
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Games: Halo, Battlefield 5, COD MW
Other Interests: Sci-Fi movies/TV Shows (The 100, The Expanse, Interstellar, etc), Crypotcurrency trading (co-own a large trading group operating on Discord currently), 3D Printing (have a CR-10S, thinking of upgrading and getting a second one, open to suggestions!).
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Movie(s): Interstellar
Favorite Armor(s): Hard to say, although I do like the Samurai one they had.
Other/Random: I did research for NASA and the Harvard-Smithsonian center of astrophysics, studying close binary star systems in the Orion Nebula. I am a huge space nerd. I've given speeches on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I recently relocated to Mississauga Canada from Philadelphia. Got introduced to the 405th guys at the Halo Outpost Discovery event there!

Hey guys, just joined, and just moved to the area here in Canada! would love to have the Canadian Regiment badge on my profile!
Name: Taj Sarin
Profession: Change Agent/Solutions Consultant
Favorite Hobby's: Video games, Working Out, 3D Printing
Favorite part of Halo: Halo 2, when the covenant unexpectedly came across Earth, and when Chief gave them back their bomb ;) Favorite scene
Favorite Halo: Halo 2
Favorite Video Games: Halo, Battlefield 5, COD MW
Other Interests: Sci-Fi movies/TV Shows (The 100, The Expanse, Interstellar, etc), Crypotcurrency trading (co-own a large trading group operating on Discord currently), 3D Printing (have a CR-10S, thinking of upgrading and getting a second one, open to suggestions!).
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Movie(s): Interstellar
Favorite Armor(s): Hard to say, although I do like the Samurai one they had.
Other/Random: I did research for NASA and the Harvard-Smithsonian center of astrophysics, studying close binary star systems in the Orion Nebula. I am a huge space nerd. I've given speeches on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I recently relocated to Mississauga Canada from Philadelphia. Got introduced to the 405th guys at the Halo Outpost Discovery event there!
Ayy! We probably bumped into each other at HOD! Welcome to the Canadian Crew.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back