STAFF & Member List

Hello! I'm hoping to join the Canadian Regiment. Based in the GTA, I've recently joined back into this community with hopes of completing a full suit of armour!
Back to back Canadians posting... I'm a little further south in Hamilton. I got my 50 posts today! Sign me up for the Canadian Regiment too! Excited to represent the puck-slapping maple-suckers!

Back to back Canadians posting... I'm a little further south in Hamilton. I got my 50 posts today! Sign me up for the Canadian Regiment too! Excited to represent the puck-slapping maple-suckers!
Congrats on hitting the 50 posts and 90 days, if you can toss a request to join the Canadian Regiment in the thread it helps keep everything nice and tidy.

May I be added to the list? Even though I can see Michigan from where I live, I technically live in Canada. That's Windsor Ontario btw
Welcome to the Canadian Regiment. You’ll probably need to make a post here to ask to join. That way it keeps things tidy and the Canuckleheads (myself included) can give you a proper welcome.

Hi! I think it's missing WZProps and myself in the Quebec section please :D We're both part of the regiment, but I don't see our names on the list^^

Hello,

New here and I would like to join the Canadian Regiment if possible. I don't have armour yet but I just got a large 3D printer and want to build my own. I am located in Ottawa Ontario.
Hello. I would recommend reading the New Recruit and Membership FAQs:

You will be eligible to join your local Regiment once you have had an active account for over 90 days and have made 50 On Topic, constructive posts here on the Forums.

Hello,

New here and I would like to join the Canadian Regiment if possible. I don't have armour yet but I just got a large 3D printer and want to build my own. I am located in Ottawa Ontario.
wooo another Ontarian!!!! Welcome to the 405th!

Hi. I'm a newer member, and I read that the requirements for the Canadian Regiment are 50 posts and a minimum of 90 days on the forums? If someone could please confirm this I would really appreciate that (I'm from Saskatoon, SK for when I'm eligible to hopefully join the listing).

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back