Star Craft 2 Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

terranmarine

[attachment=15028:terran1.jpg]hello everyone its nice to be here among you guys and gals, I know you guys are good at this pep thing been watching for a while. Well here is my project i am building the terran marine from sc2 3d file is done.i did add a few thing that the sc2 does not have so i do not get nailed with copyrite infringment. i have started on the front of the chest. Dont be to hard on me i am doing this by hand in pepakura and not with the prototyper at work. so please let me know what you think....[attachment=15013:IMG_0207.JPG][attachment=15014:IMG_0214.JPG]

update....................

i added the front chest and back it is a screen print but this way you can see parts i am working on

getsome said:
hello everyone its nice to be here among you guys and gals, I know you guys are good at this pep thing been watching for a while. Well here is my project i am building the terran marine from sc2 3d file is done.i did add a few thing that the sc2 does not have so i do not get nailed with copyrite infringment. i have started on the front of the chest. Dont be to hard on me i am doing this by hand in pepakura and not with the prototyper at work. so please let me know what you think....[attachment=15013:IMG_0207.JPG][attachment=15014:IMG_0214.JPG]

Nice pepping dude, looked very tricky to make. Good job and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you going to make the marine rifle?

pics:

rifle3.jpg

3649788102_0741e4d08c_b.jpg

prace11.jpg

would be interesting to see your model ive been working on one on an off

good luck with building it the chest will be a big piece to pep ive thought about trying to build it but looks way to big to pep

That... Is... AWESOME!

Hope this project will get finished ^^I would totally do anything to get your .pdos into my hands :p

Spartan 051 said:
would be interesting to see your model ive been working on one on an off

good luck with building it the chest will be a big piece to pep ive thought about trying to build it but looks way to big to pep

as soon as i get the bugs worked out for pepakura it has a lot of almost impossible folds i am new working with the pep but i have watch the tuts you folks have done. with out them i would be dead in the water. I will post the file as soon as they are ready. i want to share with all of you guys & gals.

Memnonic said:
That... Is... AWESOME!

Hope this project will get finished ^^I would totally do anything to get your .pdos into my hands :p

Here is an update.....

i just finished somemore on the chest it is tricky to fold... here is a picture from last night. :)

getsome said:
Here is an update.....

i just finished somemore on the chest it is tricky to fold... here is a picture from last night. :)

How rigid is the paper model? It seems like as it starts getting that big, it might get flimsy.

Awesomeness said:
How rigid is the paper model? It seems like as it starts getting that big, it might get flimsy.

it is very sturdy it is what i got from fed x kinkos i lost the tag on out side of ream. but it is heaver then regular card stock..... the picture is of it lening on the back of my chair but it holds up pretty good....

Outstanding. I'd love to know what kind of paper it is, if you can find out. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see it finished!

It must be nice to have a prototyper at your disposal. Rifle looks awesome, and the chest is coming along nicely. Keep it up. Random question/comment, about the rifle - that thing would hold like five bullets by the look of it.

shmalofan said:
Are you going to make the marine rifle?

pics:

rifle3.jpg

3649788102_0741e4d08c_b.jpg

prace11.jpg

yes i plan on making the rifle, i am trying to get the hang of the peping first. I can say start with somthing small if you have not pepped before this was a challenge for me but now i think i have the hang of it....

CLOTHAR said:
It must be nice to have a prototyper at your disposal. Rifle looks awesome, and the chest is coming along nicely. Keep it up. Random question/comment, about the rifle - that thing would hold like five bullets by the look of it.

No its not that easy, I have to sign in on the time that i use it. They are really strict on who uses it and what it is being used for... I do like my job i have learned a lot since i started to make model and clean up some model. Man cleaning up someone model can be a very long process. So if you guys send a 3d model in make sureits the way it should look, because if they have to clean it up or fix anything it is going to be expensive... If i can get the ok to get a pic of my lab i will post it up they are funny about cameras in the place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back