Star Wars republic commando pep files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about asking this, I play RC all the time, some pep files would be nice, but very complicated

Give me a model and I will try to work with it, I tried looking online, but wouldnt find a model of it, not even the helmet.

I don't think there any. Plus there is some fantastic RC armor available, they are the folks that made my helmet that I am selling. PM me if you are looking for a set and I can point you in the right direction.

I hope that someone can make these pdo files! I'm a big fan to Republic commando (Not more than Halo!!!)
I would be pleased if someone can make it!

I managed to find a helmet over at the 501st, im downloading it right now, and will upload a picture. The file was made by kerotan36.

EDIT: had to take it down, said no sharing with other sites, sorry. just google it.

kerotan 36 said:
Yeah thats my file I will hopefuly post the full suit once I am done I am working on it with someone else.

Gotcha, I saw it was like WTF 2 kerotan's? Good luck working on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed my link on clonetroopers.net and made my file privite on 4shared I am conducting an experiment so don't freak.

MAKE .pdf NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooooooo want republic commando pep!!! not super detailed, im still a beginner pep person.

I am working on some. Tell me how to make a .pdf and I will make one. I will replace any one's RC pep files from me with a more organized file just pm me. And also will everyone with the file tell me who they are for records of who downloaded the file. Thanks.

kerotan 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back