Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbiter452 said:
i dont know how to make .pdf's.

Love RC's just finished mine up.

normal_autism2007_002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
kerotan 36 said:
I am working on some. Tell me how to make a .pdf and I will make one. I will replace any one's RC pep files from me with a more organized file just pm me. And also will everyone with the file tell me who they are for records of who downloaded the file. Thanks.
kerotan 36

http://www.cutepdf.com/

This is freeware. I think you may also need to install ghostwriter with it - or they may have included it with the install by now. Anyway, once this is installed you will have a new printer on your pc - usually called CutePDF. Then all you have to do is open the file in your normal software and print to the CutePDF printer. You will be prompted for a file name and location and then you're done.

Thorn

C 4468 said:
I was thinking about asking this, I play RC all the time, some pep files would be nice, but very complicated
Yeah i know it's great isnt it? Bungie Should make something like this: U.N.S.C. COMMANDO (or U.N.S.C ODST)
-Fin(n)ish

Yeah, RC is a great game and i would love to see a pep file on the armor, but it would be really complicated. Think how cool it would be cause you could customize your armor like each individual commando. ( sarge, fixer, sev, scorch.)

Looks like it might be less complicated to build than Halo armor since the Commando armor has few complicated folds and almost no sharp angles other than the ones on the backpack. :)

I've been wondering about these pep files too. I didn't want to revive a dead thread though so I'm glad someone did. :) No replies from kerotan 36 though so maybe it is dead?

kerotan 36 said:
I was on a trip and this was supposed to be a dead thread......... twice.

It seems I'm not the only one interested in this armor so does a pep form of it exist?

btw, if you want a thread to stay dead, have it locked or except the fact that it may come back to life.

since you guys are talkin' about how cool it would be to have RC armor and weapons, why not have regular clone weapons like the DC-15a, DC-15s or the clone rocket launcher.

Well, this thread is for Republic Commando armor, but if you want weapons and such start another thread or do research. But any ways I have a re-organized model for ones who are worthy. Thing is you gotta PM me for it because I don't rando googlers to get it.

Nice set except for 2 things, It would cost about $800 to get it over to this side of the pond but he don't ship international so that's out. Don't have that much anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back