Starcraft Marine Armor process !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

I am starting my Marine armor today. I will post my progress as much as possible.This is my 1st attempt on something like that. If you guys have any suggestion or pertinent comment to share feel free to do it. I've been here for 2 days and i got alot of help already and im learning quiclky that it wont be easy. Thank you very much. New post soon.

Cool, I'll follow this build with interest as eventually I'd like to make some Dorvack armour and those suits are also very bulky.

Are you planning to put your arms in the arms or go with fake hands?

I want a fully fuctionnal body so yeah I will put my arms in it and make custom gauntlet and i saw some other marine and we can see skin and body parts . I dont really like that. I will fill the holes with wires and frexible tubes.So it will look like a wired conected armor. I have my 1st piece all ready to assemble. Any suggestion for the glue?.. I dont know wich one is better.

I'm new to this myself, but others may be able to help if you tell them whether you're working in paper or foam... or both.

Oh yeah sorry I am working with 110lbs card stock paper. I will post picture as well as soon as possible. But yeah the best glue for paper 110lbs? Thanks Dorvack. It was an important detail!

Right above the text box where you write your message, there's a square button next to insert video. Press it and copy your link in there.

I don't believe this site hosts its own pictures, so yes you'll have to upload the pictures elsewhere first. A lot of people use photobucket. It's free and easy to use.

THere is some pictures of my finished paper Thigh.I am working on the left shin right now.Its not as easy as the one i started with but its not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back