Starcraft Space Marine Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yodajammies said:
*taps fingers together*

excellentttttt

dinosaurtextbook.gif

Fixed.

OT: never played starcraft but the armor looks pretty cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats amazing man.i saw this thread, and i was like "man i GOT to see this" i love it, keep it up!! there are variations to these arnt there?what color r u gunna paint it when ur done? i like the yellow armor,like in the vid of the marines in the ship in the brood war expansion getting killed.

im looking forward to this!! =D

XxCALIBERxX said:
Hope this does't count as necroeing, but dude that is AWESOME, looking forward to seing it done...

Good luck.

Cheers, Dave

The last post was only two days ago so you're safe and far from necroing :)

I hear SC2 is slated for first quarter release of 2010 and it looks like they are pretty darn near close to finishing. I'm certainly not holding my breath though.

landothespartan said:
Well, if you plan on finishing it by the release of SC2,... then by Blizzard's record, you should have another 2 years.

Haha, I laughed.

I had thought about this before, and what I wondered about was how to deal with how out-of-proportion the space marines are with us mortal humans. In pics, it looks like the torso is about as wide as the human's shoulders are inside.

This is going to be epic!

021_Marine_Concept_4.jpg

Awesomeness said:
Haha, I laughed.

I had thought about this before, and what I wondered about was how to deal with how out-of-proportion the space marines are with us mortal humans. In pics, it looks like the torso is about as wide as the human's shoulders are inside.

This is going to be epic!

021_Marine_Concept_4.jpg

HERE THIS MIGHT HELP U ALOT MAN I LOVE WACTHING THIS VIDEO

Yodajammies said:
I hear SC2 is slated for first quarter release of 2010 and it looks like they are pretty darn near close to finishing. I'm certainly not holding my breath though.

The closed beta hasn't even started yet, and Blizzard likes to take at least 3 or 4 months in closed beta before opening it for a month or two. Then they'll release it. So i'm guessing no sooner then Third Quarter 2010, or possibly Fourth Quarter 2010.

I get goosebumps every time I watch that video. I haven't watched it in a long time, thanks.

One thing I noticed, since I was paying attention this time, was that the guy doesn't really fit in the suit. The arms are extended, and when you see them putting the shoulders on, his shoulders barely clear the outside of the torso too. They show him put his feet in the boots, but that's probably just some "creative freedom", and you'd need to wear stilts to be proportional.

This is my dream when Starcraft 1 are released!

But i want a marine of Starcraft 1, no 2... Good job!

Well finally got around to finishing another piece of the model

It took alittle longer then hoped but i upgraded to a new version an the ui alittle different

arm2-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back