Static Scarab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexleo

Alright, so I was playing the Halo Wars Demo (I'm Broke >.>), and I was attacked by a scarab.
Normal, right?
Not so. This scarab was completely immobile. Seeing this, I was like, "Holy crap! Ensemble messed up big time!" Then I saw the head move and not the legs, along with it WALKING DRIFTING ACROSS A MOUND.
I was shocked, because it wasn't walking, or flying, or bouncing, it was drifting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know demos aren't a final version right? I think that's just a Demo glitch I don't know myself since I've only played the demo.

Oh boy, a glitch. I'm 100% sure this didn't merit its own topic.

Now, if it was possible that a discussion on this narrow topic was filled with comments besides sarcastic comebacks, I may have said differently, but I didn't.

If there were a Halo Wars topic, and if it weren't for the fact that glitches are common in every game, maybe this would have been worth posting. But, honestly, keep it to yourself. If glitches were worth making topics over, I could double the size of this forum with videos.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:

Now, if it was possible that a discussion on this narrow topic was filled with comments besides sarcastic comebacks, I may have said differently, but I didn't.

If there were a Halo Wars topic, and if it weren't for the fact that glitches are common in every game, maybe this would have been worth posting. But, honestly, keep it to yourself. If glitches were worth making topics over, I could double the size of this forum with videos.
word

ImaGonnaGetYou said:

I believe the General Talk forum is intended for general talk. Merit is determined by the mods and the masses. I have no interest in a "boxers? or briefs?" thread, but someone might. It is not for me to decide.

((back on topic))
I got stuck to a warthog once in Halo CE when someone tagged me with a plasma grenade. I got stuck in a loop, the grenade effect kept the hog flipping around with me on it. I had to restart.

dungbeetle said:
I believe the General Talk forum is intended for general talk. Merit is determined by the mods and the masses. I have no interest in a "boxers? or briefs?" thread, but someone might. It is not for me to decide.

((back on topic))
I got stuck to a warthog once in Halo CE when someone tagged me with a plasma grenade. I got stuck in a loop, the grenade effect kept the hog flipping around with me on it. I had to restart.

Boxers or briefs is different.

This thread would be the equivelant of, I opened a package of boxers and one pair had a hole in it.

But I say the glitch was just because it was the demo, yes people look over games, but its not the final version. Although many games are released final edition with loads of glitches, its as simple as that--a glitch. I'm not sure I fully see the importance of a thread on its own for this, but it isn't against the rules.

^ What the hell did the guy above me just say?! ^

On topic: Sorry but I have to agree with everyone else, not worth its own thread. (sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back