Stolen Credit for BlueRealm Faceshield Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is this devastator guy? He can't credit it as being just his idea. Then again, this could all be a coincidence and he could be just a really smart guy who had the same idea. Either way, he should confronted with the problem

BlueRealm should put a patent on the design and sell the visors as his own. They could have a race to the patent office like Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse! (nerd joke)

I hate to say it, but it’s the name of the game. People are always going to take credit for work that’s not there’s if they think they can get away with it or there just going to totally forget to credit those who helped. I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt. He might have gotten the idea from me or anyone else who has made a dual visor from the tutorial. Nightmare guys made one awhile back maybe he just saw a pic of it. He put the time into making it he has the right to show it off. As long as there not showing off my work and claiming they made it, then we wont have any problems.

As I said before in his other post, looking at the ingame model, could ya know, maybe spark a little though of how to do it. I mean, cmon. It looks like 2 gold visors with one that got cut a bit to make the layers look correct.

Instead you are all acting like your twelve years old and trying to drum out a guy that just came here to show his love for halo stuff just like you guys are. You guys are really starting to sound like the digg comment page....

(y)

I usually tell people not to say nasty stuff about people who haven't joined up yet... because eventually they will make their way here, and when they do, it makes us look like real jerks, talking trash.

Sean Bradley said:
(y)

I usually tell people not to say nasty stuff about people who haven't joined up yet... because eventually they will make their way here, and when they do, it makes us look like real jerks, talking trash.
Seans Right Remember James Falcon?

xalener said:
Aren't we? No one has appologized yet.
Ill be the first.

Im sorry dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew L said:
BlueRealmhad a revoltionary idea. This guy surfs the web sees something he likes and copies it. Couple weeks later he sees this place aand thinks he'll gain a few ranks howing off. The only coincidence hear is that he ran into THE blue realm. just admit it and give him some credit man, BlueRealm did it first, plain and simple
Please make sure you have all your facts straight before you make that accusation. He mentioned he came up with the idea without ever having any knowledge of this website or anything BlueRealm related. If one person thought of a way to accomplish something there will always be someone else who reaches the same conclusion. ;)

That page doesn't even claim that devastator (or whatever his username was) came up with that idea. All it said was that he did that mod. I really don't see why there is any problem with that. That's like someone coming in here and saying "check out my helmet I made" and everyone bitching that they didn't credit the first guy to make a helmet.

If we're going to play like that then every one of you stole the concept of armor (or helmets, or visors, molds, etc) from someone, so you all deserve no props for making your own since it wasn't your concept. :rolleyes

PFG said:
That page doesn't even claim that devastator (or whatever his username was) came up with that idea. All it said was that he did that mod. I really don't see why there is any problem with that. That's like someone coming in here and saying "check out my helmet I made" and everyone bitching that they didn't credit the first guy to make a helmet.

If we're going to play like that then every one of you stole the concept of armor (or helmets, or visors, molds, etc) from someone, so you all deserve no props for making your own since it wasn't your concept. :rolleyes
Nicely put pfg exactly what i was thinking

So you guys do know that if we diss peoples props they will eventually come here and find all the post. Right? Does anyone remember when we were all making fun of James Falcons Assault Rifle. I mean i loved it its better than i could ever do, i applogize about all the rude comments i made but remember James came here and acually found the post that you guys and me included were making fun of his ar and it was cheap looking. Technically were not even suppose to be making armor due to the Microsofts new game rules, and where on the page does it say he took credit in the first place?

Hey, no worries everyone - It's great to be here & I hope to lean a lot and help wherever I can :)

My apologies for all the drama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back