jacob301

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

IMG_4546.jpg

IMG_4558.jpg

This is armor I am working on for a friends halloween party. I am working on the arms now, and I am almost done with them.

Nice pep job on the helmet, I would def like to see this whole suit finished, I always wondered how a fully pep'd stormtrooper suit looks like, great job so far keep up the great job

hi there a n00b here. where did you get the pepakura files? I also read you are tall I am short (5"4) can you show me a link where to get started for getting started on the helmet?

You're Stormtrooper armor its looking good, I can't wait to see how this works out. Keep us posted.

He took his files down and isnt sharing anything. At least for the time being. I dont suggest PMing him as he did this for multiple reasons. And I think he turned his PMs off.

the site has come down due to the fact to many people were hacking it and taking credit for the work
i was a co-creator of the site

Armor looking great man. I intend to do a stormtrooper outfit or even the 501st outfit after im done with my halo one :) Keep up the great pictures

It would be interesting to see if a pepped TK could get 501st approved. It would take alot of work, but I think its possible.

Thats a nice lookin stormie. So is this just regular armor or are you planning to add details, or maybe a different type of stormie like a sand trooper or something? Officer perhaps?

Looking good jacob. What is your plan on the mouth area? cut it out after hardened? keep at it bro...looking forward to seeing it complete

Nice!! My armor is taking along time to pep because of size issues. But I will not give up, I have till halloween to get it done. What did you use for the eyes?

The lenses in the pic are some gray lenses from sun glasses. They are only stand in lenses until I get my acrylic green bubble lenses formed. I'm making my helmet like the ANH hero helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back